Looking for some 100 dollar cans/on ears with great, CLEAN bass!!!
Nov 16, 2010 at 1:44 PM Post #19 of 25
The ES7 is pretty much my favorite on ear portable of all time next to the ES10JPN (HUGE price difference). The sub bass on the ES7 is not as prominent as headphones like the Sony XB series or the M50, but it was very impactful and thumpy. It definitely has more clarity than the XB series and M50 due to its treble and high mid emphasis. It's a very energetic sounding headphone

Nov 16, 2010 at 11:56 PM Post #21 of 25
not sure, but I just got a pair of M50s and they are amazing! After 2 hours of burn in, "boom, boom, pow"(the song they use to demo the beats by dre dre) sound sooooooo much better on these than they do dres. The bass is already as powerful as the dres but the mids and highs are much better!

LOVE THESE 'PHONES!

THANKS for the suggestions!

Nov 17, 2010 at 12:58 AM Post #22 of 25
Another satisfied M50 owner. Welcome to the club.

Quote:
not sure, but I just got a pair of M50s and they are amazing! After 2 hours of burn in, "boom, boom, pow"(the song they use to demo the beats by dre dre) sound sooooooo much better on these than they do dres. The bass is already as powerful as the dres but the mids and highs are much better!

LOVE THESE 'PHONES!

Nov 17, 2010 at 5:14 PM Post #23 of 25

Quote:

LOVE THESE 'PHONES!

I'm glad you like them

Nov 17, 2010 at 5:16 PM Post #24 of 25
Well I guess the m-50 fanboys beat me to it,
Still thought you should have got the cheaper beyerdynamic dtx900 or ultrasones.

Nov 17, 2010 at 5:28 PM Post #25 of 25
I played around with the M50 and the Sony xb's and though the M50 are very good I seem to enjoy the XB 700 more with the PA2V2 amp..more of the fun slam and yet reasonably clear otherwise..still have the M5o also...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back