Looking for small adapter to swap the channels
Nov 17, 2005 at 9:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Edil

Head-Fier
Hi,

I want to use the right earpiece of my Shure E4's in my left ear and viceversa. I want to know if there are any small portable adapter cable that swap the channels of your player?, Iriver H140 in my case.

Nov 17, 2005 at 9:46 PM Post #2 of 8
I'm also interested in such an adapter, but for a different reason (I have an accessory for the PSP which has the side effect of annoyingly reversing the audio channels).

Here's hoping the next person who posts gives a direct link to a nice, cheap, small adapter!

Nov 5, 2010 at 10:22 PM Post #4 of 8
Sorry for digging up an ancient thread, but is there any, or how do I make it? 

Nov 5, 2010 at 11:09 PM Post #5 of 8
You could make one you self by getting both the female/male jacks and swapping the wiring internally. I have done so before and it's not that complicated.

Nov 5, 2010 at 11:46 PM Post #6 of 8
H140? Install rockbox and reconfigure the channels in software.

There is NO reason to use the original firmware on old irivers anymore. Unless you just can't live without that particular gui.

Nov 6, 2010 at 12:26 AM Post #7 of 8

Quote:
H140? Install rockbox and reconfigure the channels in software.

There is NO reason to use the original firmware on old irivers anymore. Unless you just can't live without that particular gui.

There was no Rockbox for H140 then
deadhorse.gif

Nov 6, 2010 at 1:23 AM Post #8 of 8
Wow, didn't realize how old this thread was.

But I'm pretty sure there was rockbox for h1xx back then. I mean, I bought my H120 around then and had rockbox on it pretty quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back