Looking for reviewers - Dekoni Audio Ear Pads!
Oct 31, 2022 at 12:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5
Hey its Dylan! Its that time of year again where we would like to offer product samples to a few Head-Fiers to write reviews and get some buzz around our new releases!

This time we have
-HD800 Slim ear pads! Our slim stock like memory foam ear pads for the Sennheiser HD800 and HD800s.
-Diana ear pads, one style (Fenestrated Sheepskin) a departure from the typical Diana sound signature and comfort.
-Sony XM5 in Choice Leather and Choice Suede. A comfortable replacement for the Sony WH1000XM5

PSSST.... The new Dekoni X Hifiman Cobalt should be available this holiday season, and on headphone tour! If you are interested in participating in the tour we would like a resume of previous content you have written on headphones. Constructive criticism is the best criticism! You know where to find me, shoot me an email if you are interested.
Dylan@dekoniaudio.com

Dekoni Audio Stay updated on Dekoni Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Dekoni Audio @dekoniaudio http://www.dekoniaudio.com sales@dekoniaudio.com
Nov 3, 2022 at 5:53 AM Post #3 of 5
Excited about the Diana pads. Would love to try on my Diana Phi and Diana Phi/TC hybrid. I have (old and new) stock pads as well as DMS pads to compare to.

Nov 21, 2022 at 9:34 AM Post #4 of 5
I have a Diana v1 with old v1 pads and the new v2 pads. Would love to try out the Dekoni's as I like the shape of the original v1 pads but the seam of the leather caused discomfort on my face and these appear to maybe remedy that. Additionally, I am hoping these have a bit more of the improved stage from the v2 pads. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back