looking for on ear headphones under 150$ that won't be so big on the ears.
Oct 1, 2013 at 11:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Eagelberg

New Head-Fier
hey all, 

I am looking for headphones under 150$. I need it mostly for listening in my office and for traveling. 
I was about to buy Bose OE2 because I liked the sound of them and that they are not so big on the ears.
Than, fortunately, I read all these reviews about them falling apart and that generally Bose's headphones are too expensive for what you get. 

is there any other headphone in this price range that can fit my needs?

thanks for your help.

Oct 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM Post #2 of 8
I bought a pair of sony 300bk headphones and they are really good... They seem to be a little better than beats and are very durable. Here is a link, they are about 23$ which saves you a lot of money. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004RKVXXM/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

Oct 1, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #3 of 8
I think the Bose OE2 is only a little overpriced. Given the decent sound, light weight, comfort, style, cool carrying case and exceptional customer service if you ever need it, they aren't really that overpriced. They are unobtrusive for an office setting. You might want to consider the V-Moda M80 - better sound but not as comfortable. B&W P3 are close to your budget.

Oct 1, 2013 at 5:22 PM Post #4 of 8
thanks for the quick replies..

about the sony 300bk, seriously? a 30 dollar headphones can be as good as a 150$ headphones?
im sure i can find something better with this budget.

the B&W P3 looks nice but it's a bit too expensive for me.

V-Moda looks good, just never heard of this company..

any more suggestions? or more people that can support the recommendation of the V-Moda.

Oct 2, 2013 at 8:21 AM Post #8 of 8
thanks for the quick replies..

about the sony 300bk, seriously? a 30 dollar headphones can be as good as a 150$ headphones?
im sure i can find something better with this budget.

the B&W P3 looks nice but it's a bit too expensive for me.

V-Moda looks good, just never heard of this company..

any more suggestions? or more people that can support the recommendation of the V-Moda.

Seriously, they are just as good. Sony really came through with them. If you don't trust these, there are 70$ Sonys which are probably amazing but my review was serious xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back