Looking for On ear headphone
May 27, 2012 at 1:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

slawterjoe

New Head-Fier
I'm looking for a On ear headphone that has a sparky treble, deep bass and doesn't need to have a strong mid bass, and if possible not recessed mid. My budget is limited at 400 $, can some one please help me plz ? :p

May 27, 2012 at 1:32 AM Post #2 of 8
on ear headphone, do you consider on open or close type?

if for close, you can have a try on Beyerdynamic DT1350 it has well balanced sounding with adequate on each range.
Sennheiser HD25-II for more V shape style EQ to gain stronger bass and sparky treble.

May 28, 2012 at 7:48 AM Post #4 of 8
I prefer close headphone and I tried both the sennheiser HD 25 and beyerdynamic dt1350, the dt1350 was kinda too flat for me cause I get bored easily. While I don't really like the HD 25 cause the mid was kinda recess, but the treble was what I prefer. If HD 25 could have lessen the mid bass then I think that is what is perfect for me :)

May 28, 2012 at 3:06 PM Post #6 of 8
The V-Moda M80 are very detailed in mids, highs(amazing how portable small headphones can sound) with deep punchy bass without midbass hump, Philips Fideleo L1, JVC on headphones with NC, ATH-ES10, Ultrasone Pro900 are also very good sounding headphones with deep bass and crisp clear mids, highs

Jun 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #7 of 8
@ZARIM
 I try searching around here in Thailand and all I found was the V-Moda crossfade LP. However thanks for the advice I will try harder searching for other cans since in Thailand headphones aren't that popular and there are few distributor. However I will try searching for the other cans for now. Thxs :p
P.S. sorry if my English is sux :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back