Looking for news CIEM
Jul 25, 2019 at 11:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Colibri

New Head-Fier
Hi,

My old UE triple.fi 10 Pro with an aftermarket custom died yesterday after more than 10 years using them every day.

I'm now looking for some new Custom IEM and I don't know what to choose cause there is so many models out there in the market.

I've seen the new UE models and I was very interested in the UE11+ and UE18+, I've seen that they got a nice Bluetooth module which is great cause I'm going to use them mainly to do outside activities and sport. Their website recommends me to buy the UE11+.

I'm mainly listen to reggae, metal, hip-hop and electronic music like psytrance and these kind of stuff

I did read a lot of review about them with mixed results. Some of them praise them, a lot of people said the UE11+ is too boomy and the 18+ too flat, and it seems that a lot of people find them too expensive against other brands or just not good enough for the price. Many people said that the soundstage isn't that great.

Do you have any recommendation for my kind of use? I will sometimes use them with 3.5 jack to play videogame but mostly with my phone and I don't necessarily want to pack a DAC/AMP with me.

That's why having one with Bluetooth would be perfect for me.

I can spend up to 1500$ if it's worth it.

Thank for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back