Looking for new IEMs for Electronic/hiphop/jazz music.
Mar 1, 2012 at 6:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Lonedrinker

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I am looking for new IEMs for listening to mainly Electronic, hiphop and jazz music. I know it's a wide variety of music genres but bear with me.

My budget is about 120$.

I considered buying Monster turbine because I like the looks but I also read it's not recommended to buy Monster because they overprice their products.

Is there anyone who can help me out here?

Mar 3, 2012 at 11:27 AM Post #5 of 8
If you are interested in Monster, you might want to check the offer on Miles Davis Tribute in this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/518656/the-iem-portable-headphones-deal-alerts-thread-no-affiliate-links-permitted/3870#post_8185623

You can discount them even more with (monstervday12 = $20 if it is still working) or (news10off2011 = 10% still working).

Impressions: Monster Miles Davis Tribute appreciation thread

You can refer to the Joker GREAT thread for the review: Multi-IEM Review

Mar 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM Post #6 of 8
Great thanks for the advice I am gonna check those out also. They look great, but I live in The Netherlands so I can't order on the monster website. So that's a bummer. I am considering to buy the Klipsch S4.

Mar 3, 2012 at 12:19 PM Post #7 of 8
I will recommend the UETF10Pro, Turbine, Yamaha EPH100 and Sony EX600, EX510 for these genres music, they all are great sounding IEMs and offers good punchy bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back