Looking for in-ear earphones with decent quality
Apr 27, 2012 at 6:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

rt310

100+ Head-Fier
Ok, i know basically nothing about earphones, but i'd like to buy a pair that are good quality - budget is around $100. I was told that stuff like dr dre beats and skullcandy are not worth it... so what should i buy? Considering maybe sennheiser or shure, but i'm not sure which models are the best. Any help would be appreciated.

Apr 27, 2012 at 6:24 AM Post #2 of 4

Quote:
Ok, i know basically nothing about earphones, but i'd like to buy a pair that are good quality - budget is around $100. I was told that stuff like dr dre beats and skullcandy are not worth it... so what should i buy? Considering maybe sennheiser or shure, but i'm not sure which models are the best. Any help would be appreciated.

If you can raise your budget a little bit opt for the GR07. They sell them on ebay for around $150.00 to $160.00. They are in ear monitors and have a more neutral sound signature, with great bass, treble sparkle. If you are looking for full size headphones I'm not so sure what you should go for. What sound signature are you looking for? Lots of bass, neutral, v-shaped, mid-centric?

Apr 27, 2012 at 6:52 AM Post #4 of 4
I'll say my usual reccomendation of phonak 012. Fun warm sound and great introduction in to great music reproduction. Check out my review in my sig for more information.
VSonic Gr06 I also meant to be awesome for price but have not heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back