Looking for IEMs under $200
Nov 4, 2016 at 4:06 AM Post #17 of 25
  Is there a reliable/trustworthy place to buy these? Have been on my list. 

I have bought them twice on Amazon and I was impressed both times. They go up on FS forums quite often too. Actually, I'll be selling mine pretty soon.

Nov 5, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #18 of 25
The dunu is a upgrade from the rha

Nov 5, 2016 at 5:23 PM Post #19 of 25
I can definitely vouch for the Fiio EX1/Dunu Titan 1 as I've probably put over 300 hours on them. Considering you can get the Fiio EX1 for $70, you really can not go wrong with those. Other than the fact that they leak a lot of sound and are not particularly great with isolation, as others have mentioned, the benefit is that they have incredible sound stage and are very clear especially for their price. Some people say the bass is poor, but honestly they're fine and the bass while not high in quantity, is still enough to give you a sense of the lower end sounds in a tight characteristic.

Nov 5, 2016 at 11:54 PM Post #21 of 25
I did buy Rose nr7 for around 100$
The best sub 150$ iem I have tryed. I find em pretty balanced with great details.
I really like the finish and comfort too.

Yeah but from what i heard Rose has really bad customer service.

Nov 6, 2016 at 5:38 AM Post #23 of 25
You might want to check out the Trinity Audio range as well - they all come with changeable tubing filters and sit nicely in your budget range (with an extra 20% off for Head Fi members).

Nov 7, 2016 at 1:39 AM Post #25 of 25
I'd say Dunu or GR07. Based on what you listen too (and I listen to all of the same genre's/styles) you do NOT want anything that may cause fatigue. Trust me. I have the GR07's,They are accurate, have sub-bass (even if you're not a bass head, these aren't bassy but hearing these often unheard frequencies is satisfying to say the least) great treble extension and are great with vocals and strings. 

The Dunu may be more musical though but if it were me it's be between those two exclusively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back