Looking for IEM of around €50 available in the netherlands
Jan 17, 2012 at 11:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

NLDPeter

New Head-Fier
Hello guys,
As said in the title I am looking for in ear headphones of around €50. They will be plugged into my Samsung Galaxy S.
I listen to a wide variety of music, including punk, folk, a wide variety of electronic genres, indie, etc etc. So the headphones need to be good with more than one or 2 genres.

I don't have much experience discribing sound but i will do my best.
I prefer a clean/crisp sound to something more full. Especially in the bass department I dont mind giving up some power to get some more crispsness. I really dislike "sloppy" bass. I'd liek to be able to distinguish between the diffrent instruments.

The last thing is the most important and that is the price/availibilty in the netherlands. I've looked trough the IEM thread (altho i cant find it anymore) and thought I found a couple of good candidates. However they were all either not available here, or available at double the price.

Jan 21, 2012 at 3:50 PM Post #3 of 5

Kinda dissapointed with noone here trying to help me :frowning2: Luckely I figured it out on my own. (Or atleats I think I did)

After reading/asking around I wanted to get the Head-direct RE-0's Unfortunately when ordering from the head-direct it told me the shipping costs would be $10. wich kinda pulled them outside my budget range. On top of that, I had to pay with a credit card wich I dont have (they are very rarely used here in the netherlands)

So then i set my sights on the brainwavz M1. at first couldnt find a place to buy them. After looking around for about 2-3 hours I finally found a dutch website that has them aswell, so I placed my order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back