Looking for IEM for workouts
Oct 2, 2013 at 6:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

tacgunner1

Head-Fier
Need something that will stay in. Price is variable: if they will last and not bust while being sweat on and possibly dropped, I will pay up to 200$, maybe a bit more (keep in mind that that max includes used headphones that drop to that.) Still want good sound quality, but more focus on not busting. I found the W4's by westone. Any other good models, suggestions? Thanks!

Oct 2, 2013 at 7:32 PM Post #2 of 6
Have been using Shure SE535 in the gym for a year now, very happy with them. They are not suitable for jogging though , I don't jog so doesn't bother me. You can look at SE425 or SE315 also.

Oct 2, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #4 of 6
If sound quality isn't the TOP most wanted feature and don't mind Bluetooth I would suggest the Jaybird Bluebud X which are great for working out and the sound quality is good for what it is. I like the sound quality personally and they do have a lifetime warranty against sweat

Oct 2, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #5 of 6
  Have been using Shure SE535 in the gym for a year now, very happy with them. They are not suitable for jogging though , I don't jog so doesn't bother me. You can look at SE425 or SE315 also.

Eh I tried a pair of Shure SE215 and I am not fond of the heavy cables of the earphones but did love the sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back