Looking for good IE headphones, at a budget
Sep 22, 2011 at 8:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Xbeater

New Head-Fier
Hello Forum,

Currently I am selling my Audio Technica M50 headphones, because they cause me too much pain on my right ear if I wear them for more then about 20-30 minutes.
I have to say, I absolutely love those headphones, but because they hurt so much when use them, I find myself avoiding to use them, and they really just lie in the shelf, gathering dust. It hurts to sell them, but I believe it's the best thing to do.

Now, on topic,

To replace them I would like to get some In Ear headphones, as these have always done good for me, and I can use them for hours no pain. I want some In Ear headphones that are affordable, (around 40-50 euro tops). Before I was always using the bundled headphones that came with my phones (I know.... Blasphemy), but I'm looking for something that sounds a whole lot better. Obviously I'm not expecting M50 level quality in that price category, I just want something that sounds good, not too bassy, with a relatively flat frequency response.

So none of that fake Sony BassBooster crap, although I would not expect such suggestions here anyways.

So Forum, any suggestions?

Kind Regards,
Xb

Sep 23, 2011 at 5:31 PM Post #2 of 2
Forum,

I did some research, and I ended up ordering the SoundMAGIC PL50.

I hope I made the right decision. From what I read I have.

Anyways, I paid probably a tad too much for them (60 Euro) but I'll have them tomorrow, rather then in a few days if shipped from HK. Besides, it would only save me 18 euro, and it would cost me a lot of effort if anything were wrong. I'm just trying to convince myself that I didn't sell my soul.

Just replying to own thread here to save you time, don't need to reply.

Xb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back