Looking for first pair of Headphones ever! Budget top £300 ($375)
Jul 19, 2020 at 11:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Pluto1978

New Head-Fier
Hi all. I have posted in the intro part to get a little info on me! Short story, just been made redundant and need to get out, get exercise, relax in the garden etc whilst I prepare for a new job and career. So with that in mind id like to buy my first ever pair of headphones. Now go easy on me as I realise Im not a head fi buff (yet!) and this is a starting journey for headphones for me. So going to start at the bottom. To make it easy ill just make a concise list of things that fit my criteria.

- Will be using an android phone to play music to them
- just for spotify premium etc when out and about
- use lossless from IMac when at home
- wireless for obvious reasons
-not too bothered about noise cancelling as live in rural area (also not sure if NC adds to the price unnecessarily)
-Over Ear as not a fan of stick in things
- batt not that important as used in a few hour windows

My preferences to help guide:

- NOT a dance, thumping electronic style fan! Im not after BEATS, no offence!
- Music style is americana, a bit of folky, indie to rock, Vocals important.
- So a presentation that makes good music sound good! No artificial humps.

Budget is as the title says!

Thanks guys and gals!

Jul 19, 2020 at 11:25 AM Post #3 of 5
No need to spend all that money! 8hr battery which is true and aptx. Get these: Bluetooth Earbuds Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Earphones Wireless Headphones, OFUSHO Bluetooth 5.0 Deep Bass 152H Playtime IPX7 Waterproof TWS Stereo in-Ear Headphones with Charging Case, CVC8.0 Apt-X https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VD3M6M3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_CAgfFbQM506QK

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2020 at 11:30 AM Post #5 of 5
If you read his post he says;

Funnily enough HD58X's with an amp were going to be my original suggestion as well, till I saw wireless.
Yes saw it then changed it look above. I love those 58x. He can save money and buy both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back