Looking for earbuds mainly for cellphone use
Jul 9, 2010 at 11:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

alont

New Head-Fier
[size=medium]
[size=medium]Hey guys, I'm looking for portable headphones I can keep in my pocket and use with my cellphone for calls.

[size=medium]In ears are out of the question because of bad track record with them - they just don't fit properly in my ears, and make me feel uncomfortable. [/size]
[size=medium]Plus I walk around in the street quite often and I need to be able to hear car sounds etc' especially when crossing the street.[/size]

[size=medium]I saw the Yuin PK2 and found that they are perfect for me, except for their lack of a microphone. Do you guys know any earbuds that fit what I'm looking for?[/size]
[/size]

[/size]

Jul 16, 2010 at 10:14 AM Post #3 of 4
I bought a set of iPhone buds just for this.  Perhaps they don't have the best sound, but they are perfect for when I need to take calls, either on my phone or with Skype, and need to hear my surroundings.  In this case I took mic quality over sound quality, and people I talk to have been happy with the mic on this set.

Jul 16, 2010 at 1:22 PM Post #4 of 4
Here's a thread regarding iPhone (with mic/remote) IEMs, with links to head-fi reviews where available. Don't think there are any earbuds in that list, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back