Looking for crossfeed unit with dual inputs? Help
Jun 22, 2006 at 12:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

B-side J

100+ Head-Fier
I'm trying to find a crossfeed unit like the Cordacross but with dual inputs. Are the any products out there or is my only option to buy two cordas?

Any help would be great, oh and DIY is always an option, but it would be my firtst project so the simpler the better.

Thanks,

JB

Jun 22, 2006 at 3:20 AM Post #2 of 6
What do you mean by dual input? You mean, dual RCA inputs with a select switch or dual input down mixed together to single pair of RCA? If you are looking for two set of RCA inputs to choose from, there are few products out there let you do it. You can buy A/B switcher ($$ to $$$) and connect it to the Corda cross, or if you have $$$$, you can get Headroom Max with dual inputs. I have the Max and I'm quite happy with it.

Jun 22, 2006 at 3:24 AM Post #3 of 6
That would be a good feature to have. It seems like it could be done...maybe in a DIY version(or a Meier custom??) of the CC-1. Have you contacted Jan about it?

Also have you considered a simple RCA switch box?

Jun 22, 2006 at 4:26 AM Post #4 of 6
Sorry if I wasn't clear. I'm after a switch box/crossfeed, if that makes sence? I will have a Rudi RP33, which hase dual ins, and I'm going to have two different sources, but I want to have the option of xfeed if the recording needs it. Know that I think about it, for my computer source I'll probably endup use fubar once I figure it out LOL. And I'll probably just go with a CC-1 for my CD source.

Jun 22, 2006 at 5:41 AM Post #5 of 6
What about putting the switchbox ahead of the crossfeed in the chain?

It'd be one more thing to switch, but it'd get the job done with just one crossfeed.

Jun 22, 2006 at 6:01 AM Post #6 of 6
FIY if you decided to go for the switch box, and place the crossfeed after, I have one for sale here...we can work out a deal just PM me...if you are interested...i do not recall any switch/crossfeed together....

http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=185952

Users who are viewing this thread

Back