Looking for can that offers portability, fun sound, isolation, bass and around $200 max.
Jan 20, 2013 at 3:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

moali125

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone, I'm somewhat new to Head-fi and have been looking round for something that would suit my jump into quality audio, and I feel like these three headphones have fit the bill for me.

Sennheiser HD-25
Audio Technica M50
V-Moda M80

I have spent many hours reading on all of them, and from what I have read, these three have all I want. Specifically, I want a can that shines with hip hop/rap and maybe some EDM, has enough portability to stuff in a bag and take it to bus journeys (anywhere in fact), that has enough clarity and detail for me to produce with, and yet can still produce a fun sound when you want it to. I also want isolation enough so that almost hear nothing but the music. If I found something for my requirements already, I wouldn't have started up a thread. I know the 'search' feature pretty well by now, but any thread which has a good answer would be great. Also, if there are any other cans you suggest that would fit my requirements better, I wouldn't mind knowing them :).

moali125

Users who are viewing this thread

Back