Looking for BASS and clarity, recommend me an IEM... <$200
Apr 30, 2013 at 11:03 PM Post #16 of 20
I would recommend the ATH CKS1000's because they sound awesome. But, they stick out of the ears, so they won't work for you.

I next would recommend the GR07BE's. They sound wonderful. The "cube" isn't really very big, and they sit quite flush in your ears. In fact, they are the only iem's that I can lay my head on the side with.

Next, I would recommend the Audio Zero DX210. The hype train is just getting' going on them, but I think they are going to sound very good for the $50 price tag. And, they look pretty cool as well (although not white!):

May 1, 2013 at 6:25 AM Post #17 of 20
Quote:
I would recommend the ATH CKS1000's because they sound awesome. But, they stick out of the ears, so they won't work for you.

I next would recommend the GR07BE's. They sound wonderful. The "cube" isn't really very big, and they sit quite flush in your ears. In fact, they are the only iem's that I can lay my head on the side with.

Next, I would recommend the Audio Zero DX210. The hype train is just getting' going on them, but I think they are going to sound very good for the $50 price tag. And, they look pretty cool as well (although not white!):

On the technicas, as usual, AT has created unbelievable sound, unbelievable quality but sacrificed look. Big sad face

I want the GR07BE's but I just don't have the money to take the risk, also they are over-ears :frowning2: Sad thing is they are apparantly bass-oriented 
redface.gif

Just checked reviews on the Audio Zero, that I've never heard of that brand but apparantly, all though its got bass, it isn't overdone; more of a clean sound. I don't really want clean though..............

Thanks Everybody for the help, thank you so much - I have come to the conclusion that I will most likely buy the Yamaha EPH100...
If anybody thinks I'm making a bad choice please voice up, Thanks Alot!

May 2, 2013 at 2:04 AM Post #18 of 20
Quote:
VSonic GR07 Bass Edition...it's really that simple. Gonna be tough to find bass oriented headphones in white to be quite honest.

I'm just going to quote myself again, because it clearly looks like the GR07BE is the headphone for you.  Seriously.  Risk is minimal as you can always flip them on Head-Fi if they really aren't your cup of tea, but clearly they will be.  I run in mine, so they are perfect for being mobile...and the over the ear is easy to get used to and in fact it's better that way because it reduces all of the microphonics (the cable rubbing against your clothes).

May 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

I'm just going to quote myself again, because it clearly looks like the GR07BE is the headphone for you.  Seriously.  Risk is minimal as you can always flip them on Head-Fi if they really aren't your cup of tea, but clearly they will be.  I run in mine, so they are perfect for being mobile...and the over the ear is easy to get used to and in fact it's better that way because it reduces all of the microphonics (the cable rubbing against your clothes).

Man I would love to buy them, honestly, but i don't have the time to put them in and around my ears when walking around University. It's just too unpractical, searching up the fit, they do have a great form factor for box-like iems - with the entirity of them sitting in your ear. They just don't suit my routine.... On a separate note, when I get enough money to buy at-home iems, would you recommend these most?

May 2, 2013 at 9:34 PM Post #20 of 20
Quote:
Man I would love to buy them, honestly, but i don't have the time to put them in and around my ears when walking around University. It's just too unpractical, searching up the fit, they do have a great form factor for box-like iems - with the entirity of them sitting in your ear. They just don't suit my routine.... On a separate note, when I get enough money to buy at-home iems, would you recommend these most?

I know which ones I'd recommend. But it's a secret :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back