Looking for an IEM with Focal Clear audio profile
Oct 15, 2020 at 12:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

JavierL

New Head-Fier
Dear friends, thank you first of all for dedicating part of your time to me.

I have Focal Clear headphones that continue to excite me every day. I am looking for some IEMs with an audio profile as similar as possible. I have a budget of $1500. What option do you advise me? Thank you

Oct 15, 2020 at 9:51 PM Post #2 of 6

Raketen

Headphoneus Supremus
IER-M9 (particularly with wide bore tips) maybe? I haven't compared closely. Perahps fuller bass, a touch duller sounding and without the open-back qualities of the Clear.

Oct 15, 2020 at 10:22 PM Post #3 of 6

theveterans

Headphoneus Supremus

I have Focal Clear headphones that continue to excite me every day. I am looking for some IEMs with an audio profile as similar as possible. I have a budget of $1500. What option do you advise me? Thank you

InEar ProPhile 8 IEMs

Oct 16, 2020 at 2:28 PM Post #4 of 6

liuaar96

New Head-Fier

Have you listened to Empire Ears, Legend X? It’s an incredible IEM system that’s retailed for $2500. Unfortunately, I’m selling mine due to Covid and me losing my job. Check it out! and I’m letting mine go for super cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread