Looking for amp for HD600
Jan 23, 2013 at 11:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Mattimis

Head-Fier
Hey everyone, I am trying to decided what amp to get for my Sennhieser HD600's. 
I am on the fence between the Schiit Asgard and then Bottlehead crack. I am fine with DIY and I am leaning toward the BHC, but I would me remiss if I didnt first ask those who have tried it.

So if anyone has first hand experience with the HD600's and these 2 amps I would love you hear it. I also dont mind other suggestions from around the same price point.

Thanks!

Jan 24, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
Hey everyone, I am trying to decided what amp to get for my Sennhieser HD600's. 
I am on the fence between the Schiit Asgard and then Bottlehead crack. I am fine with DIY and I am leaning toward the BHC, but I would me remiss if I didnt first ask those who have tried it.

So if anyone has first hand experience with the HD600's and these 2 amps I would love you hear it. I also dont mind other suggestions from around the same price point.

Thanks!

Try and describe what you're looking for in an amp. Do you want more brightness? Do you want more warmth? The amp you choose is more related to the sound you want in the end, and less to do with anything else at this point.

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back