Looking for affordable TF10 cable replacement
Apr 27, 2010 at 10:05 PM Post #18 of 25
Also, my reason for buying these ones now is that I broke the standard cable and I don't want to have to wait too long for Jaben to get ESs

I've been rocking the NE7Ms for the last few days now.

Apr 27, 2010 at 10:38 PM Post #21 of 25
yea but I kind of wanted to know what exactly he does. Is he just cutting some of the wire off or is he doing something else to it because my jh cables probably wont fit if I just cut some of the wire

Apr 27, 2010 at 10:42 PM Post #22 of 25
I kind of imagined that the ES cables had longer prongs that go into the driver... I imagine they cut those down somehow

The caveman in me has them just cutting them down with an angle cutter
biggrin.gif

Apr 27, 2010 at 11:01 PM Post #23 of 25
I saw the Null Audio Enyo Series cables for $69 US...I don't know how good it is, but the Top Tier IEM review post said it brought the recessed mids forward a little...(I don't own the TF10 or anything, but am looking at them)...

Apr 28, 2010 at 7:19 AM Post #24 of 25
Wilson just cuts/files/trims the pins of the Westone cable to a shorter length to fit the shallower bore in the TFP. No other modifications

Apr 28, 2010 at 7:38 AM Post #25 of 25
You might want to check Ebay. There are quite a few UE replacement cable available on there including custom ones and there seem to be quite a variety of price points so you can probably find something to fit your budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back