Looking for a new pair of headphones under $50
Dec 28, 2020 at 2:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

EL02

New Head-Fier
I'm looking for decent headphones that will last a while before wearing out. I tend to keep mine for a long time (4-5 years). I've been using the Konfulon hs-01($20 chinese brand) for 4 years now. Here's what i found for about $50:
  1. MSI immerse GH30 v2
  2. Cougar Phontum Essential
  3. Sennheiser HD300
  4. HyperX CloudX Stinger Core
  5. Baseus D05
Which one is the better choice, considering they cost about the same?

Note: Please don't make other suggestions as the choices in my country are very limited. Thanks!

Dec 29, 2020 at 2:49 PM Post #2 of 5
Hello @EL02 hope everything is going well with you. The MSI immerse GH30 v2 , MSI immerse GH30 v2, HyperX CloudX Stinger Core , HyperX CloudX Stinger Core aren't headphones they are headsets. Anything that comes with a mic from the factory is a headset unit. Headphones are totally different from headsets. If you really want to get a headphone under $50 Audio-Technica ATH-M20x and Samson SR850 are the best options for you. anything below that i can't really tell.for mic you can get Antlion Audio ModMic Uni or Antlion Audio ModMic USB ( I have both ) with a bit of tweaks you can get it perfect.

Dec 29, 2020 at 5:55 PM Post #3 of 5
Dec 30, 2020 at 2:29 PM Post #4 of 5
Hello @EL02 hope everything is going well with you. The MSI immerse GH30 v2 , MSI immerse GH30 v2, HyperX CloudX Stinger Core , HyperX CloudX Stinger Core aren't headphones they are headsets. Anything that comes with a mic from the factory is a headset unit. Headphones are totally different from headsets. If you really want to get a headphone under $50 Audio-Technica ATH-M20x and Samson SR850 are the best options for you. anything below that i can't really tell.for mic you can get Antlion Audio ModMic Uni or Antlion Audio ModMic USB ( I have both ) with a bit of tweaks you can get it perfect.
Oh my bad then...
I want something equipped with a mic, so a headset. Do you know which one from the list above is better?
Im planning to buy from: gjirafa50.al
If they're really not worth it, i can raise my budget to $100(my currency: ~10.000ALL).
Thanks for the reply!

Dec 30, 2020 at 2:30 PM Post #5 of 5
Oh my bad then...
I want something equipped with a mic, so a headset. Do you know which one from the list above is better?
Im planning to buy from: gjirafa50.al
If they're really not worth it, i can raise my budget to $100(my currency: ~10.000ALL).
Thanks for the reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back