Looking for a High Quality Pair of Earbuds
Apr 24, 2011 at 10:04 PM Post #16 of 29

Quote:
Anyone else have any other recommendations??

hmmm... What genres of music do you listen to? I think this would make it easier for people to make recommendations for you

Apr 25, 2011 at 6:58 AM Post #18 of 29

Quote:
hmmm... What genres of music do you listen to? I think this would make it easier for people to make recommendations for you

I listen mainly to rock. Normal stuff likes Nickelback and some classical, such as the Beetles. Sometimes I feel like listening to some rap such as Eminem.. but not too often. That's pretty much all I listen to.

Apr 25, 2011 at 7:08 AM Post #20 of 29
Original thread post updated with more specific details about what I want. 

So far I've gotten some recommendations for some IEM's I like, those being the Etymotic MC5's in black, but I'd like a few more options. RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE!!!!! 
biggrin.gif

Apr 25, 2011 at 9:41 AM Post #21 of 29
Quote:
I would prefer not to, but all recommendations are appreciated.

If you do you will get better sound for the money. A pair of SE535 are amazing and you can get them for less than $300 used. 

Apr 25, 2011 at 11:10 AM Post #22 of 29

Quote:
If you do you will get better sound for the money. A pair of SE535 are amazing and you can get them for less than $300 used. 

Thanks for the recommendation, but that's about $220 over my budget. I'm sure they are amazing, and they deserve to be for around $300 USED, but I paid $200 dollars for the Droid X they're going to be used with so that's just out of the question for me. Have any recommendations for something around $75??? 

Apr 25, 2011 at 11:26 AM Post #23 of 29

Quote:
Thanks for the recommendation, but that's about $220 over my budget. I'm sure they are amazing, and they deserve to be for around $300 USED, but I paid $200 dollars for the Droid X they're going to be used with so that's just out of the question for me. Have any recommendations for something around $75??? 

Would you go used? You could get a higher end pair (used) of Yuin earbuds on Head-Fi, or some Klipsch S4 brand new at Amazon 

Apr 25, 2011 at 11:49 AM Post #24 of 29

Quote:

Would you go used? You could get a higher end pair (used) of Yuin earbuds on Head-Fi, or some Klipsch S4 brand new at Amazon 

No used IEM's for me, but I like the looks of the Klipsch S4 on Amazon. They look pretty good and seem like they'd perform pretty dang good. What are your thoughts on those?

Apr 25, 2011 at 5:51 PM Post #25 of 29

Quote:

No used IEM's for me, but I like the looks of the Klipsch S4 on Amazon. They look pretty good and seem like they'd perform pretty dang good. What are your thoughts on those?

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/542163/review-klipsch-s4, here is a review from one of Head-Fi's finest
wink.gif

Apr 25, 2011 at 5:59 PM Post #26 of 29

Quote:

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/542163/review-klipsch-s4, here is a review from one of Head-Fi's finest
wink.gif

Thanks for the link. Going by what that review says... the klipsch s4's aren't that great. I was pretty much set on them until that. Doesn't seem like they're worth eighty bucks... but what if I told you I found them for $50.00 shipped? Are they worth 50 bucks????

Apr 25, 2011 at 8:03 PM Post #29 of 29
getting back to earbuds (not iems) have you checked the sennheiser mx760 and mx581??
i got the 471 (same as 581 but w/o volume control) and i really like them. you can find a review of both by clieos and kjk1281.
good price too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back