Looking for a Gucci case....EDIT: anyone from Palm Springs area or NYC area please read.
May 16, 2008 at 10:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

gallardo88

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,
It's my cousin's birthday in a couple weeks and I know she wants this Gucci blackberry (she won't be using it with a blackberry, though) case. The problem is, the case is part of the 2005 Holiday line-up of products, and I can't find it on the gucci site or anywhere else.
If anyone knows where I cold try looking, that'd be much appreciated.
thanks

EDIT: =>
I went to basically all of the major shops in San Francisco looking for this case, and I got the same answer every time. "We don't carry this item anymore, but you can try waiting and see if gucci comes out with anyithing similar, or you can go to the outlet stores to check."
So, here's my offer to those who live close to or get a chance to pass by the two Gucci outlets that I know of( one in Palm Springs area, one in New York.)

If you'd be willing to stop by and check if they carry one of the gucci phone/ipod cases ( the large ones, phone is 3.9 in x 2.09 in x 0.83 in )and possibly buy it, I would pay the price of the case +shipping+ 50$ ( or more
smily_headphones1.gif
) for the service.
If you're interested PM me for details.
Btw, If anyone hapens to find this in another shop, same deal would apply. I only listed 2 outlets because they're what I found.
I know this is asking a lot, but it's for someone special that I really care about. Thanks for understanding.

May 17, 2008 at 6:48 PM Post #2 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by gallardo88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,
It's my cousin's birthday in a couple weeks and I know she wants this Gucci blackberry (she won't be using it with a blackberry, though) case. The problem is, the case is part of the 2005 Holiday line-up of products, and I can't find it on the gucci site or anywhere else.
If anyone knows where I cold try looking, that'd be much appreciated.
thanks

Have you had a look on ebay. There is 3 different ones on at the moment
cool.gif

May 18, 2008 at 1:19 AM Post #4 of 13
I looked on ebay, but there's 2 main issues that make it difficult for me to buy on ebay.
1) I have no way to check for authenticity, as far as i know.
2) I don't have an ebay account, and i can;t find anyone who'll do it for me.

If I find someone who can bid on items though, I was thinking I should try buying this NewAuth GUCCI Blackberry Case Bag Wallet Beige GG Logo - eBay (item 180243139961 end time May-21-08 19:45:00 PDT) ( mods,i'll edit if live auctions aren't allowed) and if it's fake try to geta refund or something. The feedback's pretty good, though.

May 20, 2008 at 12:23 AM Post #6 of 13
I'm familiar with the Cabazon outlet near Palm Springs. Unfortunately, I won't be passing through in the next few weeks.

Why don't you give the store a call? They seem helpful and friendly there. If they have your item in stock, they might ship it to you. Worth a call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back