Looking for a good set of bassey earphones price range of anything up to £50
Sep 17, 2010 at 5:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

--connor--

New Head-Fier
After trying my mates bose earphones i couldn't wait to get some myself but after research i've come to found that the bose are.. to put it bluntly crap compared to alot of the earphones in the same price range today. I'm not really an earphone expert at all but i'm looking for some earphones that are goodish all round but especially on bass for REAL heavy dubstep.. not the dubstep teenagers are listening to now i'm talking dirty lol. But the bass need's to be good enough to tickle my ear when turned up high enough haha. But i still want that crisp quality to them. Any recommendations as i've waded through endless amounts of threads but just found that most of them are now out of day and i know people (especially me) make a point about using the search button before making a new post but this time i think i just gota ask haha.
Any info you got for me is great thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 17, 2010 at 9:49 PM Post #2 of 4
Have a look through this thread: 

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/512656/do-dynamic-drivers-produce-the-best-bass

This poster is looking for a similar sort of sound, so you can have a poke around at the recommendations there.

And welcome to Head Fi
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back