Looking for a decent IEM, help me out?
Jul 28, 2011 at 11:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

Vonx

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys so im looking for a decent IEM since i travel a bit and i cant stand the gaudy-ness and impracticality of my large cans so does anyone experienced with IEMs have some good directions to throw me in? im lookin for a range to chunk down about $70 - $150, just something that has a nice natural reproduction of sound with a decent bass response.

I've heard some positive things about the klipsch image s4's, the hifiman RE0's, and a few shure models. Can someone tell me the best value for great balanced sound quality and practibility for traveling in this price range!! thanks so much

Jul 29, 2011 at 3:18 AM Post #2 of 27

Quote:
Hey guys so im looking for a decent IEM since i travel a bit and i cant stand the gaudy-ness and impracticality of my large cans so does anyone experienced with IEMs have some good directions to throw me in? im lookin for a range to chunk down about $70 - $150, just something that has a nice natural reproduction of sound with a decent bass response.

I've heard some positive things about the klipsch image s4's, the hifiman RE0's, and a few shure models. Can someone tell me the best value for great balanced sound quality and practibility for traveling in this price range!! thanks so much

Just do it. End of story.

Jul 29, 2011 at 4:29 AM Post #3 of 27

Quote:
Just do it. End of story.

Err, no thanks. That was no help at all. You arent influencing my decisions. If you travel more than once a year you will quickly learn the hassle of bringing along all your gear especially with the risk of it getting stolen/damaged/too large to carry. 

You clearly have no understanding and no will to help so get ****ed.

Jul 29, 2011 at 5:20 AM Post #4 of 27

Quote:
Err, no thanks. That was no help at all. You arent influencing my decisions. If you travel more than once a year you will quickly learn the hassle of bringing along all your gear especially with the risk of it getting stolen/damaged/too large to carry. 

hmm. This post is interesting. Let's see the response it gets eh?

Jul 29, 2011 at 5:28 PM Post #7 of 27
The Etymotic HF5 are very detailed in mids and highs with good bass response and block out most noise. Some others Dynamic IEMs are also recommended which are very detailed yet fun to listen with deep rich bass like EX600, GR07, EX510, IE7 and HJE900.

Jul 30, 2011 at 1:06 AM Post #10 of 27

Quote:
Only proves that you were unhelpful, not to mention completely blunt. Run off, your pathetic.

ahhh ok mate. Have fun.

I'm sorry that your ego is so big that you responded to "Just do it, end of story" with
Quote:

Maybe you should learn how to express yourself without swearing? I'm sure your parents could help. Over-reacting much?
And unfortunately, I as a human being do not live to serve you. I couldn't help you, so what? You attack me? Great. I think some work experience could help you out.

Jul 30, 2011 at 3:30 AM Post #11 of 27
An attitude definitely isn't going to help anything Vonx. Just because you don't like the advice someone gives you doesn't mean you should attack them in response. We're all here to have fun.

Aug 1, 2011 at 11:38 AM Post #13 of 27
Forget the Sony earphones by the way, i got the EX500... Ugly ugly ugly !

I bought a pair of Dunu 3 weeks ago as i already said in many posts, they deserve my repeat :

They are the ones :wink:

100% tremendous.

Gregory FR

Aug 1, 2011 at 8:11 PM Post #15 of 27
The new sony offerings are beasts, got the EX1000's myself, I think you would like them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back