Looking for a amp for my MS1
Nov 1, 2008 at 10:24 PM Post #2 of 7
Have you even said 'hi' around here? You could also skip saying hi and tell us what you want from your amp.

Take a look at the Little Dot MKI+.

Nov 1, 2008 at 11:23 PM Post #3 of 7
What music do you listen to? What kind of source are you using (CD player, turntable, computer, etc.)? Are you looking for a desktop or portable amp? How much are you looking to spend? Please let us know and we can help you find the amp you're looking for.

Nov 2, 2008 at 5:05 AM Post #6 of 7
Like i'll spend around 100-150 on an amp, i wanted to kind of hear what people are using that they like to combo up with. But yeah, I mainly am looking for a desktop amp, and the source will be either computer or ipod. I think for an ipod amp i'll try and make a cmoy amp, but i am a total noob to circruitry so i need to find a simple simple guide.

Nov 2, 2008 at 6:46 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexico /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Like i'll spend around 100-150 on an amp, i wanted to kind of hear what people are using that they like to combo up with. But yeah, I mainly am looking for a desktop amp, and the source will be either computer or ipod. I think for an ipod amp i'll try and make a cmoy amp, but i am a total noob to circruitry so i need to find a simple simple guide.

Here's a good CMoy guide:

How to Build the CMoy Pocket Amplifier

If you enjoy building one, think about taking the DIY route for a desktop amp, too. You can find nice kits here:

Glass Jar Audio : Home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back