Looking at ordering some headphones from audiocubes...
Dec 30, 2007 at 2:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

ajstre24

New Head-Fier
Hello headfi, so i am looking at upgrading from my sr60s to something with soundstage and more bass. After doing some research the Audio Technica ATH-A700 seem to fit the bill. Ive found them for 120 from audiocubes.com, i was wondering if anyone had experience with them and the shipping. It says 4-7 days but i really need them within seven days before i go back to school. Any input would be great on audiocubes or the ATH-A700, how are they as an all around can? I want to listen to hip hop as well as classic rock.. thanks alot head fi, my pockets are draining due to you

Dec 30, 2007 at 2:53 AM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajstre24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello headfi, so i am looking at upgrading from my sr60s to something with soundstage and more bass. After doing some research the Audio Technica ATH-A700 seem to fit the bill. Ive found them for 120 from audiocubes.com, i was wondering if anyone had experience with them and the shipping. It says 4-7 days but i really need them within seven days before i go back to school. Any input would be great on audiocubes or the ATH-A700, how are they as an all around can? I want to listen to hip hop as well as classic rock.. thanks alot head fi, my pockets are draining due to you

amazon and newegg both have them and ship it probably faster than audio cubes hth

Dec 30, 2007 at 2:58 AM Post #4 of 7
AudioCubes has always been entirely reliable.....in terms of speed you should be aware that many things from Newegg are drop-shipped, so you could ask their cust. service where those 'phones would be shipped from. In my case (with me in NYC) several items from them have come in 3 days as they were shipped from Edison N.J..

Dec 30, 2007 at 4:34 AM Post #5 of 7
Audiocubes shipped both my orders the morning after I paid.
The were in Canada the next day ....
...and sat in customs for 2 weeks...........

Audiocubes is great.
Amazon hates music and music consumers.
Save us all and buy from a retailer who doesn't support DRM ><

Dec 30, 2007 at 5:45 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by gotchaforce /img/forum/go_quote.gif
amazon and newegg both have them and ship it probably faster than audio cubes hth

Newegg will most definitely. But Amazon is a crap shoot. Nearly every time, Audiocubes ships to me faster from Japan than Amazon does from within the USA. Go figure.

-Ed

Dec 30, 2007 at 9:53 AM Post #7 of 7
Audio Cubes sure are reliable.
I have bought from them several times, and nothing negative to report. Low price, fast shipping, ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back