Look stupid when wearing A900
Jun 12, 2004 at 12:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

dj_mocok

Headphoneus Supremus
Let's face it, even though A900 is a nice looking phone,but honestly i look stupid if i wear them.
Do you think there is someone here who can pull it off, not looking stupid whilst wearing A900 ?

so i think A900 and the likes are really better being used at home...

and don't get me started with the CD3000... hehe...

Jun 12, 2004 at 12:39 AM Post #4 of 36
no, im not concerning about my look... im just saying that, sometimes when im wearing my A900... and when i look at myself in the mirror, i look so stupid...

hmmm... or maybe i DO look stupid ? LOL... hehe...

but seriously, i dont think you can get away with those 2 big cups sticking on your ears and the tall, round 2 wires on top of your head... for someone with small face, those cups will cover almost half the face... hehe..

if you have somewhat long-ish hair, it will look even more stupid... maybe for bald people, they dont look that bad...

Jun 12, 2004 at 12:41 AM Post #6 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
no, im not concerning about my look... im just saying that, sometimes when im wearing my A900... and when i look at myself in the mirror, i look so stupid...

hmmm... or maybe i DO look stupid ? LOL... hehe...

i only look at myself in the mirror when i have my grados on, even the sr-80's look cute

Jun 12, 2004 at 12:41 AM Post #7 of 36
Consider the A900s a call to all persons with any audiophilic tendencies. Convert the heathens... show them the light.
orphsmile.gif

Jun 12, 2004 at 12:48 AM Post #8 of 36
I think the ear cups on the a900's look cool on! The headband doesnt look as cool though. Maybe someone might try to graft some other headband onto the a900 cups. Maybe a grado headband? I think its probably doable!
biggrin.gif

Jun 12, 2004 at 12:49 AM Post #9 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
Let's face it, even though A900 is a nice looking phone,but honestly i look stupid if i wear them.
Do you think there is someone here who can pull it off, not looking stupid whilst wearing A900 ?

so i think A900 and the likes are really better being used at home...

and don't get me started with the CD3000... hehe...

The other day, I freaked out looking at myself in the mirror wearing the GIGANTIC CD3Ks.. They do make the A900s look like babies !! Now even I don't want to look at myself in the mirror wearing these monstrosities...

3000smile.gif
:
3000smile.gif
:
3000smile.gif
:
3000smile.gif
:

Jun 12, 2004 at 1:03 AM Post #12 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanT
Get some jecklin float
biggrin.gif

Jecklin_Float_Model_1s.jpg

Man this was one of those photos that kept me grinning wide for a long time after I saw it.. I pity the poor guy in the pic wearing those phones, as his face gets bandied like a "I am a stooooopid freak" smiley in every thread that talks about weird looks of some headphones...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jun 12, 2004 at 1:07 AM Post #15 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuerst
For what it's worth, I wore the a900 out in the public a few times and recieved mostly the "What" look...

you are one brave man zuerst...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back