Look At This Setup
Feb 11, 2008 at 7:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

uraflit

Headphoneus Supremus
Ultimate PS3 setup (how can it not) - PLAYSTATION®3 General - PlayStation.com Forums

WOW. THIS GUY IS AMAZING! I WANT HIS SETUP TOO!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

... or just sell most of it and enjoy a simpler setup...
biggrin.gif

Feb 11, 2008 at 7:38 AM Post #2 of 16
there has been ummm...three threads on this topic already. and it was about the ultimate home theater, not a single mention of a PS3.

Feb 11, 2008 at 7:48 AM Post #3 of 16
HOLY $#!T....is that legal?! I truly looked @ each one of those pics with my mouth just hanging wide open. Is a person allowed to have that much fun?!?

Feb 11, 2008 at 8:41 AM Post #5 of 16
The man has taste. I love seeing all that McIntosh gear in a circle. Where are the cables and the speaker wire though? It doesn't look like any of them are connected.

What a huge laserdisc collection. He's even got the pimpest Pioneer player ever produced.

The Nautilus from "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" on the coffee table is pretty dope.

Feb 11, 2008 at 9:13 AM Post #8 of 16
the first poster cannot read or maybe has some lint in his eyes: the ps2 is in the last picture and is mentioned firstly in the thread, just about before anything else.

yeah, looks fun, but... i like my qables lod. my ipod touch. my cheap atrio m5. yeah, that is heaven for me... haha

Feb 11, 2008 at 3:36 PM Post #10 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by subtle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The man has taste. I love seeing all that McIntosh gear in a circle. Where are the cables and the speaker wire though? It doesn't look like any of them are connected.

I noticed the same thing...where are the wires on all those MacIntosh amps???

Feb 11, 2008 at 5:09 PM Post #11 of 16
IMHO that's a quite nice Photoshop and 3D design software work, but those pictures don't look like the real thing. Starting for the absence of wires and followed by the lack of detail on the McIntosh lettering and the discs covers.

Rgrds.

Feb 11, 2008 at 7:51 PM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool_Torpedo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IMHO that's a quite nice Photoshop and 3D design software work, but those pictures don't look like the real thing. Starting for the absence of wires and followed by the lack of detail on the McIntosh lettering and the discs covers.

Rgrds.

Look at the link in krmathis' post above mine. There are people standing and sitting in the room. Granted, it still could be shooped, but, I'm pretty sure it's the real deal regardless of where the wires are (they could be run under the floor).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back