London Meet - Saturday 27th April
Apr 10, 2013 at 11:11 AM Post #676 of 924
Congrats on the bigger room, please put me down as attending this as well!

I went to the 2011 meet and it was fantastic, great to meet everybody. Hope to see some of you again!

Apr 10, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #678 of 924
Quote:
Yeah, I'm not missing this one, y'all. See you in a couple of weeks!

eek.gif

Well this event just went up a notch. Kudos to Jude for attending.
beerchug.gif
Trans Atlantic no less.

Apr 10, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #681 of 924
Right guys, I've been through the thread and think I've tracked down everyone who has so far expressed interest in buying, selling or trading gear, the post has been updated and can be found here, and I'll repost it periodically. I just need to PM a couple of the people to confirm that their stuff is still up for sale. If anyone would like to add themselves please feel free to send me a PM!

Great news to hear Jude will be attending =D

Apr 10, 2013 at 5:02 PM Post #684 of 924
Quote:

Duncan, after knowing you online for 12 years, I'd be thrilled to finally meet you in person. I really hope you can attend, bro.

Jude,

Don't worry, i'll be there - like you say, it has been a helluva long time coming!!

Thinking about it, it would be interesting to see who is staying over... even though i'm only an hour out of London, I think I will probably stay over so as to have an after-party...

[Edit] Room booked around the corner :)

Apr 10, 2013 at 6:27 PM Post #685 of 924
Wahey, this event gets better and better.

Btw equipment is more or less going to be:
NAD M51 (I forgot whose laptop I'm hooking this up to) - I'll bring my Van Damme XLRs too so people can hook balanced amps up to it, although they're on the long side as I use them w/speakers lol - I have a mini to optical cable as well as a generic HDMI cable for it, if you want to use coax or USB bring something.
DX100 - bring your microSD card of choice full of tunage so I can boot that up and you can listen to familiar stuff if it suits
FS MG6 Pros + SoundEar Pro3s - not much use to others but hey, you can look at them... and I can listen to your sources with them - interested in hearing some of the other heavyweight DAPs.

Apr 11, 2013 at 7:07 AM Post #689 of 924
My +1 can be removed, if it's still listed. Lucky git's off to Germany! I'll still be in attendance, there's going to be a small contingent of us from the student forum I work and moderate on :)

Apr 11, 2013 at 8:11 AM Post #690 of 924
Quote:

Duncan, after knowing you online for 12 years, I'd be thrilled to finally meet you in person. I really hope you can attend, bro.

JUDE could you bring over a bunch of headfi mobile rig rubber bands? For purchase/donation to charity? I just got an S3 and am loath to use TTVJ's velcro straps on it for my glacier. 

Dan 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back