London Calling...19th October, 2013.
Oct 1, 2013 at 9:55 AM Post #527 of 618
Count me in!
ksc75smile.gif

Oct 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM Post #528 of 618
Having recently realised that I now own two pairs of quality iems (with multiple comply tips), two pairs of relatively decent cans and three amps I guess I should stop avoiding it and admit that I have a audiophile problem.

Can I please come along too?

Oct 1, 2013 at 4:57 PM Post #529 of 618
Sorry, i cant make the date now! Ill be in London next week instead.

Oct 2, 2013 at 2:41 AM Post #534 of 618
Hi will there be a digital programme of dealers etc and an order of the day that we may print out.
Well I have my turbulent x drivers so I just need to turn a pair of wooden cups :smile:
Also I'll be bringing a new cmoy portable amp with carbon resistors and nice high end components to be paired with grado headphones

Oct 2, 2013 at 5:55 AM Post #535 of 618
Cool I Took the plunge and got the tools and kit to make some basic cmoys. Will have to have a chat!

Hi will there be a digital programme of dealers etc and an order of the day that we may print out.
Well I have my turbulent x drivers so I just need to turn a pair of wooden cups :smile:
Also I'll be bringing a new cmoy portable amp with carbon resistors and nice high end components to be paired with grado headphones

Oct 2, 2013 at 1:11 PM Post #536 of 618
Having recently realised that I now own two pairs of quality iems (with multiple comply tips), two pairs of relatively decent cans and three amps I guess I should stop avoiding it and admit that I have a audiophile problem.

Can I please come along too?
[/quote
That's not a problem.
Unless some here would perceive your collection as too minimalist.
See you there and hope you get some inspiration for a move into double figures of headphones :)

Oct 3, 2013 at 4:32 AM Post #538 of 618
I'm in.

I'm a veteran and sometimes co-organiser of the Silicon Valley meetups but this'll be my first meet in London.

Between now and then I'll have a look at the equipment list and see if I have anything that it makes sense to bring.

Oct 4, 2013 at 7:40 AM Post #539 of 618
looks like i cant make this either. Good luck with the meet though guys. If it turns out that there is a DNA stratus or GSX MK 2 i will be in a very bad mood. 

Oct 5, 2013 at 2:22 AM Post #540 of 618
Hi

Were getting round to the gig now guys.

Just a heads up of what I will be bringing along.

MacbookPRO with 105Gb ALAC files, a wide mix of music
InLine OPTO Audiokabel Premium 0.5m long optical Toslink
Arcam Delta Black Box2 DAC
Linn Silver cables
Creek OBH-21 amp
Beyer DT1350s
Sennheiser HD800s
Grado 325is

and maybe some other stuff...

Cheers, Julian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back