London Calling...19th October, 2013.
May 22, 2013 at 10:56 AM Post #271 of 618
Quote:
I'm sure Sonny will have some left over from the last meet, there were hundreds.

Thousands* :wink:

enough to bury someone alive! :D

May 22, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #273 of 618
sonny is swinsonny, head-fier and nice guy who on his table had basically every iem ever created (ever) and no jokes aside, very literally a suitcase full of comply tips; (yes the foam earphone tips)

May 22, 2013 at 1:41 PM Post #274 of 618
Thanks for the nice words Cakensaur.

Okay:

• I do have tips left, loads of T400 and T200, less T100 and zero medium T500 and a small amount of large T500. 
  • I will bring the remainders to the next meet.
  • I will not be able to get any more by the looks of things as some really sad occurrences to my Comply contact. I am quite shaken up about it and i think it may hurt the mood here.
  • I ams till unsure whether i will do an EPIC IEM table again like last time. I enjoyed doing it but it was a lot of stress and strain on my Dad as although your an amazingly trustworthy bunch, he did keep worrying stuff was going missing. I will of course bring stuff, maybe my desktop rig, my favourite portable amps and favourite IEMs but maybe not almost everyone i own. We will see nearer the time any how

Any requests i am sure i will be able to manage with though!

May 22, 2013 at 1:46 PM Post #275 of 618
Can you at all bring the Tralucents in again? ( i was the guy who found them a bit bright... although this may have been because i had just spent a sizable period of time with the LCD2 and would love to give them another try)

If so thanks a bunch! :D

May 22, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #277 of 618
Quote:
Can you at all bring the Tralucents in again? ( i was the guy who found them a bit bright... although this may have been because i had just spent a sizable period of time with the LCD2 and would love to give them another try)

If so thanks a bunch! :D

This is a possibility. They were not mine and i have sent them to the next part of the loan tour but i will be getting them back with a new better cable (gold silver) and this may just may fall in line with the meet. So we will see.

May 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM Post #278 of 618
Excellent, cheers :)

May 23, 2013 at 12:22 PM Post #281 of 618
^ Your sig may be confusing, as it contains the date (26th) before the meet was moved forward a week. 

May 23, 2013 at 12:31 PM Post #282 of 618
That's the pics folder - can't rename it I think - will remove it later....now everyone leave me alone, I'm playing with my shiny new AK120...
biggrin.gif

May 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #283 of 618
Is there going to be a gear list for this meet?

I'm compiling one quietly in the background, so feel free to announce what you plan to bring and I will add it. I will probably start posting the list once a week so you can check on other gear being bought along, but no more than that as I don't want to speak the thread unnecessarily :)

May 23, 2013 at 3:51 PM Post #284 of 618
I'm compiling one quietly in the background, so feel free to announce what you plan to bring and I will add it. I will probably start posting the list once a week so you can check on other gear being bought along, but no more than that as I don't want to speak the thread unnecessarily :)

I think u already have my stuff list that i am bringing..and the big question mark..my super super secret new amp which is in the making right now....ihope it will be ready before the meet...lets keep our fingers crossed..as it could be the best sounding amp for the he500 i ever heard no matter the price. :D

May 23, 2013 at 4:20 PM Post #285 of 618
I may have a Lyr in time. so hopefully that can be brought as well as the set of HE500 i am due to get tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back