LOD for PSP Go?
Oct 22, 2010 at 2:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Trisk3lion

Head-Fier
I am fanatic gamer and music lover on a constant search for the perfect device that combines these two elements. So far my Iphone paired with a good amp have done a great job but i find most of the games lacking for more then on-the-bus-playing. So i have picked up and PSP Go and i like it allot. The Game library is really good, it's still pocket able witch the old psp was not. The problem i got with it is that it has a problem driving many headphones, it just ain't powerful enough. I sounds pleasant with many of my iem's but there are room for improvements i think.
So i was thinking of pairing it with a smaller amp and the best would be if it was possible to get a line out signal from it. The PSP Go has a WM-Port that is almost identical to the port that sony has on many of it's mp3 players like X1060, except that it's larger.
But the functionality is that same as on Sony's mp3 player, it's used for charging, data-transfer and TV-out. So i was thing because there has been made LOD's for Sony's mp3 player there maybe could be made one for PSP Go too.
So i wonder if anyone know if this has been done or be interested in doing it?

Dec 28, 2010 at 8:40 PM Post #2 of 4

Trisk3lion said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am fanatic gamer and music lover on a constant search for the perfect device that combines these two elements. So far my Iphone paired with a good amp have done a great job but i find most of the games lacking for more then on-the-bus-playing. So i have picked up and PSP Go and i like it allot. The Game library is really good, it's still pocket able witch the old psp was not. The problem i got with it is that it has a problem driving many headphones, it just ain't powerful enough. I sounds pleasant with many of my iem's but there are room for improvements i think.
So i was thinking of pairing it with a smaller amp and the best would be if it was possible to get a line out signal from it. The PSP Go has a WM-Port that is almost identical to the port that sony has on many of it's mp3 players like X1060, except that it's larger.
But the functionality is that same as on Sony's mp3 player, it's used for charging, data-transfer and TV-out. So i was thing because there has been made LOD's for Sony's mp3 player there maybe could be made one for PSP Go too.
So i wonder if anyone know if this has been done or be interested in doing it?

It's long time, Thanks very much! Is there an rignt answer for the problem? I've been always concerned about it.

Feb 4, 2014 at 2:33 AM Post #4 of 4
4 years late but maybe this will help someone down the road.

There's a Chinese made headphone remote control that plugs into the pspgo dock for audio, I haven't tested it out yet to see if it truly bypasses the amp to give you line out but i hint it does. I plan on hooking it up my digizoid and iem's

Search ebay for the connector under "pspgo remote control"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back