LOD for iPhone 3Gs, including charging?
Dec 4, 2009 at 9:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

borako

Head-Fier
SendStation - Products - PocketDock Line Mini Out USB

So Sendstation Mini-USB LOD with mini-usb port looked good, and it says compatible with all versions of iPhone. However, it does NOT support charging through USB, a major disappointment when I thought I was getting a quality piece of hardware. I did search the forum for the specific information but couldin't find it, and pulled the trigger thinking that I can trust their information on website.

So is there a LOD like this, that supports charging iPhone 3Gs out there? I need charging functionality when I use it as a GPS and a (better quality) music player while on the road.

Correct me if I'm in the wrong forum to ask this...

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:29 PM Post #2 of 4
It clearly states that it does support charging so I would expect that your unit is faulty. Have you tried to contact the manufaturer ?
And yes this should probably have been in the portable source section.

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:50 PM Post #3 of 4
I did send email to Sendstation about the specific issue before the purchase, got no response for a week and my portable amp is on the way so I made purchase hoping their website was correct. I'll try contacting Sendstation again, see if I get a response this time.

Can someone move this post to the correct forum? I wasn't really thinking when I posted this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back