Living in Japan (Geisha,Gangsters,and Godzilla) A Diary.
May 18, 2014 at 10:40 AM Post #61 of 215

Nice one ^

One of the very few threads in the Members Lounge that's actually enjoyable and very intriguing. Way to go! Keep doing what you're doing. Love the ''G-thang'', experiences, thoughts and pictures you're putting up. Japan's ladies are some of the prettiest in the world too. And no I'm not referring to the stockist. I've had a special thing for Japan for a long time but reading some of the things said are helpful in opening the eyes. In the back of my mind I'm like I can still see it happening going there at least for a little while.

I was not a happy member of the whole deal once upon a time (lotta stories right there
tongue.gif
) but realized it was my mindset more than anything else.
I believe that most problems in life can be traced back to the person looking back at you when you look in a mirror. THAT's who's fault it is that your life isn't what you want it to be....pretty much always the case.

So

I was going to bungee jump in Okayama in February and ran into a buncha folks dressed as Eggplants in the parking area. ....February.....Bungee Jump...Eggplant people
Thank God for phones with camera's

Japan.

I know how to say "What are ya doin bro's and bro'ettes"  in Japanese but I was to puzzled to ask.

May 19, 2014 at 3:16 AM Post #65 of 215
Then get your epic subs into a classic american car lol,

I had a friend of mine, nice gal tiny little thing... but she had a 20" in her Corvette Sting Ray! Girl loved her Techno and loved her Vette! 

I've still though yet to hear a GOOD quality Stero System... I know a lot of guyz with Woofers in their cars, but they've all had them tuned horribily!  

May 19, 2014 at 3:25 AM Post #66 of 215
  Then get your epic subs into a classic american car lol,

I had a friend of mine, nice gal tiny little thing... but she had a 20" in her Corvette Sting Ray! Girl loved her Techno and loved her Vette! 

I've still though yet to hear a GOOD quality Stero System... I know a lot of guyz with Woofers in their cars, but they've all had them tuned horribily!  

Riding down Waikiki in Bumper to Bumper Halloween night slamming Luniz - "I got 5 On it" Notorious BIG - "Hypnotized" Nas Ja rule "The Pledge" 2pac -" Keep ya Head up ptII Prizefighter Remix"

The street was thumpin ladies dancing next to the car. Police not even worried...good times.
I tune for listening 1st with MB Quart handling my mids and highs.  I can play September by Earth Wind and Fire and it's like being 3rd row floor at the concert.

May 19, 2014 at 3:26 AM Post #67 of 215

Riding down Waikiki in Bumper to Bumper Halloween night slamming Luniz - "I got 5 On it" Notorious BIG - "Hypnotized" Nas Ja rule "The Pledge" 2pac -" Keep ya Head up ptII Prizefighter Remix"

The street was thumpin ladies dancing next to the car. Police not even worried...good times.
I tune for listening 1st with MB Quart handling my mids and highs.  I can play September by Earth Wind and Fire and it's like being 3rd row floor at the concert.

I'd love to hear it one day :D 

May 19, 2014 at 10:38 PM Post #69 of 215
  Ever come to Japan or Hawaii and I'd be happy to oblige. Watching the "HOLY ****" face people get never gets old
biggrin.gif

I've got an interview tommorow, if all goes as planned I just might be this year 

May 19, 2014 at 11:02 PM Post #70 of 215
  I've got an interview tommorow, if all goes as planned I just might be this year 

Cool!

Don't get stuck in the Gaijin bubble. Folks slowly end up hanging with their co-workers and mingle with the locals much less than they realize.
Immerse yourself....swim in the culture and ignore the haters and japanophiles with equal measure. They got their head in their asses and spend less time hanging with the locals than they realize.

If you're gonna be a teacher be an awesome one.
Being liked means little being respected means everything. (just like life in general)

This is a School Beach BBQ. Over 220 folks. Listen carefully at the sound going in the background
L3000.gif
 you can hear that bass 50 yards away...I was pumping West Coast Gangster on the big boom box and had hawaiian on the little boombox.....we rocked burgers and Gangster rap.....the Mayor came. Everybody had fun.

Be yourself.

Cookie cutter get along blend in folks are a dime a dozen. Play the game at the interview but be you when you arrive. That will make you and the folks around you have much more fun.

May 21, 2014 at 11:53 PM Post #73 of 215
  Japanese "Love Hotel"

Every pic after this would get me banned 
wink.gif

Oh please bro to some cropping, there must be at least one of ur face and hers, you know the saying pics or your full of it ;3 

May 22, 2014 at 12:04 AM Post #74 of 215

Accepting it's weak points allows more energy to enjoy it's strong points.

Nice one ^

One of the very few threads in the Members Lounge that's actually enjoyable and very intriguing. Way to go! Keep doing what you're doing. Love the ''G-thang'', experiences, thoughts and pictures you're putting up. Japan's ladies are some of the prettiest in the world too. And no I'm not referring to the stockist. I've had a special thing for Japan for a long time but reading some of the things said are helpful in opening the eyes. In the back of my mind I'm like I can still see it happening going there at least for a little while.

Seconded. One thing one has to accept here: You will always be a "foreigner" and you will never just blend in. Once you accept that, along with all the weak points (which many Japanese don't like either, probably more so than we do) then it is much easier to go and do what you do best and have fun.

I was not a happy member of the whole deal once upon a time (lotta stories right there
tongue.gif
) but realized it was my mindset more than anything else.
I believe that most problems in life can be traced back to the person looking back at you when you look in a mirror. THAT's who's fault it is that your life isn't what you want it to be....pretty much always the case.

Something a guru once said amounted to: All [the problems we experience in life] are the result of our own laziness.

May 22, 2014 at 12:29 AM Post #75 of 215
  Oh please bro to some cropping, there must be at least one of ur face and hers, you know the saying pics or your full of it ;3 

Man...about the ladies like everything else...I show more than anyone....******** meter on zero bru....always is.

These are basically like thong bikini shots. If offensive please take down or let me know. These are my pics. I took them. If they are not O.K. please delete or I will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back