Livewires.....
Sep 30, 2007 at 4:13 PM Post #16 of 39
So how exactly are you getting them for free? I've had my eyes set on a pair also.

Sep 30, 2007 at 4:49 PM Post #21 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WOW lucky bum Baines! Slickest Deal ever!

Quote:

Originally Posted by OverlordXenu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah man, that's crazy. John is an awesome person.

Yes, I am astounded by his kindness! I CANT wait to get my impressions done and send them off.....! I just cant wait to hear them :LiveWireSmile:

I am so grateful, and i plan on maybe giving some stuff (ER6i/CX300) away when i get them! He has inspired me!

-= Matt =-

Sep 30, 2007 at 5:34 PM Post #22 of 39
Where are you going to get your impressions done? The audiologist would've charged £50 for a set of impressions if I wasn't going for the ACS T2, which they are an authorised distributor for. Pretty expensive for a set of moulds
rolleyes.gif

You must be very excited about your Livewires. No doubt your ears will thank the generosity of John and Livewires!

Sep 30, 2007 at 5:51 PM Post #24 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where are you going to get your impressions done? The audiologist would've charged £50 for a set of impressions if I wasn't going for the ACS T2, which they are an authorised distributor for. Pretty expensive for a set of moulds
rolleyes.gif

You must be very excited about your Livewires. No doubt your ears will thank the generosity of John and Livewires!

I dont know yet....i went here:
http://www.bshaa.com/

and looked under "find a dispenser"

I found a woman in Camberly, private, home address. If she comes back with a ridiculous quote, i will email a bunch of the people i can travel to, and pick the best quote, after all, i wont be paying for the petrol, but the ear impressions i will, so i care about the quote.

I reccomend http://www.bshaa.com/ to any one in the UK, there were 62 pages of audiologists for the south east, under london bit!

I will let everyone know (and John) when they are done, and when i get them!
I just need to find out about costs/tax/import duty (Mark as a gift should work)/re-case prices ect.

I still havnt chosen my colours yet, im thinking Clear/Clear, Clear/tan, Clear/black, or red/blue/black, red/blue/tan, red/blue/clear.

-= Matt =-

Sep 30, 2007 at 5:56 PM Post #25 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still havnt chosen my colours yet, im thinking Clear/Clear, Clear/tan, Clear/black, or red/blue/black, red/blue/tan, red/blue/clear.

-= Matt =-

That is really the hardest part of getting livewires - (can't complain about the price
etysmile.gif
) I lost sleep over what colors I wanted haha. Ended up getting the classic red/blue with black faceplates.

There are a few threads with pics of various colour combos. Happy hunting!

Sep 30, 2007 at 6:13 PM Post #28 of 39
I just replied to his pm about that.

It would come across rude, i think.

EDITED OUT
(DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO SEE, I KEEP BEING PESTERED BY A CERTAIN PERSON, I DONT WANT MORE!)

Also about how i plan my rig in every post, Lol, im just organised....and thought i deserved them i guess.

Thankyou! I am very interested in learning about audio too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back