Livewires - California Dreamin'
Aug 25, 2009 at 4:59 AM Post #3,706 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinocelt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2

Unless he really asked you if duels suited you. In which case, just run away, and call the cops.

heh, that's my spelling right there!

i'm going to meet up for impressions tomorrow.

This is pretty cool! if i close off at around $250, i won't feel guilty about wanting to upgrade in 5-6 years when i'm all done with that college stuff people keep talking about
biggrin.gif

assuming i like the sound signature and such...
Oh, and another detail i forgot to mention about the phone call, is that he mentioned he's been busy working with "lil wanye" and hes been doin sets for the military... i find this interesting.

Aug 25, 2009 at 6:02 PM Post #3,707 of 3,902
Catherine Neal said my Fidelity Triples, which I send back to them (TN office) 25 days ago, would be shipped on Aug. 19. So I asked her that "did you solve the problem successfully?". And then there has been no reply.

I hope they solved the problem.

Aug 25, 2009 at 11:38 PM Post #3,708 of 3,902
I hope they have too! that must suck!

So, i met John at a Starbucks today, and got my impressions done. He's a nice enough guy, went into detail about the people he's been working for recently...

So i got my impressions. and i chose the colors i wanted

I choose: clear bodies with royal blue faceplates!
That way there's blue (favorite color on earth), and transparent bodies to see when there's wax build up. best of both worlds...

opinions?

i'll keep posted on the Livewire dealio. Hopefully i'll get them within 2 weeks, and maybe the CA office will once again be a good place to order from...

i'm not holding my breath, but it could happen!

Aug 28, 2009 at 11:09 AM Post #3,710 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will sent my Triples to Fidelity.

I expect that the sound of Triples will change.
Since JH13pro will reach me soon, I would like to compare with the sound of returning Triples.

Very interesting, looking forward for your A/B thoughts.

Aug 28, 2009 at 12:33 PM Post #3,711 of 3,902
I sent my triples back to fidelity (TN office) for repair as I could not stand the muffled dark sound anymore, tracking status says they should have arrived to them on the 24th of august. no reply as of yet!!

Aug 28, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #3,712 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steph86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sent my triples back to fidelity (TN office) for repair as I could not stand the muffled dark sound anymore, tracking status says they should have arrived to them on the 24th of august. no reply as of yet!!

Don't expect a reply.

Aug 28, 2009 at 6:37 PM Post #3,713 of 3,902
maybe you'll find it repaired in your mailbox next week...

have you tried calling though? I think i read somewhere that someone sent them in to fidelity, and fidelity just mailed them back because they "didn't get the email"

Aug 28, 2009 at 7:32 PM Post #3,714 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by dnullify /img/forum/go_quote.gif
maybe you'll find it repaired in your mailbox next week...

have you tried calling though? I think i read somewhere that someone sent them in to fidelity, and fidelity just mailed them back because they "didn't get the email"

They are expecting them, and even emailed back to say they would email again once they have been received, tracking states they have been delivered but no response from fidelity.

Aug 28, 2009 at 9:26 PM Post #3,715 of 3,902
yeah... i'd call. just to make sure... and to let them know that tracking says they've arrived, but you have not received confirmation that they have your monitors, or that they have begun repairs.

Aug 31, 2009 at 1:04 PM Post #3,717 of 3,902
I've been reading this thread for the past 6 hours
confused_face.gif

Couldn't even finish the first 100 pages @.@
In the rest of the pages has anyone compared the duels with the triples?

Aug 31, 2009 at 6:13 PM Post #3,718 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by sphb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been reading this thread for the past 6 hours
confused_face.gif

Couldn't even finish the first 100 pages @.@
In the rest of the pages has anyone compared the duels with the triples?

No, because most people including myself are still having problems with the triples.

Sep 1, 2009 at 12:27 AM Post #3,719 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steph86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, because most people including myself are still having problems with the triples.

Thats odd... The people doing it at Jaben Networks don't seem to be having much of a problem or complaining very much

Sep 1, 2009 at 9:36 AM Post #3,720 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by sphb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thats odd... The people doing it at Jaben Networks don't seem to be having much of a problem or complaining very much

They could be ordering from the Livewires office (CA), not from the Fidelity office (TN) which is where I was reffering to. Hence the term triples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back