Livewires - California Dreamin'
Jun 29, 2009 at 6:07 PM Post #3,631 of 3,902
Well you can always send them in for a refit if you really wanted to get a tighter fit. Make sure to have your jaw fully open in order to get the tighter fit and a bit block helps to prevent jaw movement.

Jun 29, 2009 at 6:15 PM Post #3,632 of 3,902
Well you can always send them in for a refit if you really wanted to get a tighter fit. Make sure to have your jaw fully open in order to get the tighter fit and a bit block helps to prevent jaw movement.

Jul 6, 2009 at 10:36 AM Post #3,633 of 3,902
Hi. does anyone know the number for fidelity custom? I sent my livewire duals in for a refit with new ear impressions and it looks like they have got lost in the post. I sent them 1st class recorded and it has been nearly a month and no response.

All three of the fidelity sites seem to be down? is anyone else experiencing this?

www.fidelitycustomearphones.com

www.inearsystems.com

www.livewiresforyou.com

Thanks
Steph

Jul 6, 2009 at 1:24 PM Post #3,635 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by dakkar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
615-345-0407

There is also a 1-800 number, but I can't find it at the moment.

Let them know their sites are down.

Hope they're ok, I am also waiting for my order...

Thanks Dakkar, I will let them know about their sites,

What country do you live in? What you waiting on and how long has it been?

My problem appears to be with USPS/Postoffice not fidelity because the status of my recorded tracking states :

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 1:31 PM on June 13, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:
Inbound International Arrival, June 13, 2009, 1:31 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

There has been no response since. I can't acutally believe there is a possiblity that my earphones and impressions could be lost, I paid for first class recorded delivery and this is what happens, last time when I sent just my impressions to USA I used standard shipping with no tracking and they got there withing 3 days and this time because I was sending the iems as well as the impressions I decided to include tracking to be on the safe side and now its nearly been a month and nothing, typical!!

Steph

Jul 6, 2009 at 6:39 PM Post #3,637 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Insured?

Up to £250 I think.

Jul 6, 2009 at 7:31 PM Post #3,638 of 3,902
Guys, do you know that the ear impressions shrink after some time?

They should scan the ear impressions in less than 3 weeks or even 2 for optimal results and tight fit.

Good luck!

Jul 6, 2009 at 8:30 PM Post #3,639 of 3,902
I read somewhere that the 2 offices are sueing each other (or one sueing the other, I don't remember). Maybe this is a result of that?

On the other hand, I had to try several times to get on headfi, so maybe just random host issues.

Jul 10, 2009 at 10:49 PM Post #3,640 of 3,902
Found the number. 1-877-730-8806

I'm up in Canada. I have sent my impressions on June 15 and they were confirmed as arrived around the 20th. But I have not hear anything back from them and they have not charged my credit card either.

I'll have to call them next week and see what's happening.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steph86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks Dakkar, I will let them know about their sites,

What country do you live in? What you waiting on and how long has it been?

My problem appears to be with USPS/Postoffice not fidelity because the status of my recorded tracking states :

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 1:31 PM on June 13, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:
Inbound International Arrival, June 13, 2009, 1:31 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

There has been no response since. I can't acutally believe there is a possiblity that my earphones and impressions could be lost, I paid for first class recorded delivery and this is what happens, last time when I sent just my impressions to USA I used standard shipping with no tracking and they got there withing 3 days and this time because I was sending the iems as well as the impressions I decided to include tracking to be on the safe side and now its nearly been a month and nothing, typical!!

Steph

Jul 12, 2009 at 10:27 AM Post #3,641 of 3,902
Ah crap they dont do exchanges for cables
frown.gif
and Jaben doesn't stock any black cables. Any idea where I can order black cables? My clear cables totally oxidised after a month.

Jul 19, 2009 at 3:42 AM Post #3,643 of 3,902
I got my repaired pair today from the California office. Turnaround was two days over 2 weeks. However they didn't include a cable which i sent in with my repair set. Other than that I'm pretty happy.

Jul 26, 2009 at 8:08 AM Post #3,644 of 3,902
I received Fidelity Triples yesterday.

triples.jpg

(Left: LiveWires T1, Right: Fidelity Triples)

The molds are more comfortable than LiveWires T1, for me. The stock cable is the same as T1's stock cable, so you can use any "cables for LiveWires" for Fidelity Triples.

However, the sound is TERRIBLE - muddy, blurred, low resolution and distorted like cheap earphones. It's far worse than LiveWires T1's sound, so I'm suspecting these are defectives and sent a mail to their support.

Jul 26, 2009 at 6:37 PM Post #3,645 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by isao2k8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received Fidelity Triples yesterday.

triples.jpg

(Left: LiveWires T1, Right: Fidelity Triples)

The molds are more comfortable than LiveWires T1, for me. The stock cable is the same as T1's stock cable, so you can use any "cables for LiveWires" for Fidelity Triples.

However, the sound is TERRIBLE - muddy, blurred, low resolution and distorted like cheap earphones. It's far worse than LiveWires T1's sound, so I'm suspecting these are defectives and sent a mail to their support.

Hi, which office did you use? I am waiting for my triples to come in the post, i hope i don't experience this too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back