Livewires - California Dreamin'
Feb 1, 2008 at 12:45 PM Post #571 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Awesome such a anxious wait, I am on the home stretch, 6 days left!

Here's some music to make the journey easier.
biggrin.gif

Hem

Half Acre's a great track.
cool.gif

Feb 1, 2008 at 1:03 PM Post #572 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by chowk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Kosmic - what type of shipping (from US to N. Ireland) did you opt for?

For N.I to US I used Royal Mail, international signed for.

International Signed For

From US to N.I. ...hmmm I can't remember!

Feb 1, 2008 at 11:08 PM Post #573 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by jayehs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now i'm just sick of waiting and waiting... I think I might have to join you guys.

Come....join the Lightside!
biggrin.gif

Feb 2, 2008 at 12:54 AM Post #575 of 3,902
Quote:

Impressions are in the mail - hope they won't get crushed...

Did you send them in a box?

Feb 2, 2008 at 9:41 AM Post #577 of 3,902
Quote:

Yeah, I got a box from the audiologist to put them in. Probably worrying about nothing...

They'll be fine, and you'll soon be in possession of your very own personalised, customised, sophisticated, great sounding, Livewires!

Feb 2, 2008 at 10:01 AM Post #578 of 3,902
Yeah, the wait is so anxious though, make sure you find yourself something to keep you occupied. Unlike me, I have the knack to buy stuff when I am waiting for stuff, its a vicious cycle. I know have spent so much on CDs new tube amp and even more IEMs!

Soon I tell myself, Soon!

So, anyone gonna post more pictures to tease us :p

Feb 2, 2008 at 10:24 AM Post #579 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, the wait is so anxious though, make sure you find yourself something to keep you occupied. Unlike me, I have the knack to buy stuff when I am waiting for stuff, its a vicious cycle. I know have spent so much on CDs new tube amp and even more IEMs!

Soon I tell myself, Soon!

So, anyone gonna post more pictures to tease us :p

While you're waiting, get some freQs to keep you occupied.
tongue.gif

Feb 2, 2008 at 10:38 AM Post #581 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by SBD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
While you're waiting, get some freQs to keep you occupied.
tongue.gif

IMpressions cost me $50, and remember I ain't in USA, so freQs would take as long. I got a $150 ER4P but its also from USA, the only store that sells em here has em for $500!

So yeah, borrowed so many cds from people so that is fun, and loaning a hornet as well from a head-fier which is uber L337
biggrin.gif

Feb 3, 2008 at 1:39 AM Post #583 of 3,902
Quote:

HeadphoneAddict, Filipelli:

What tips do you use with your E500s and how deep do your LiveWires go in comparison?

Shure medium black foam, and they go in wayyyy deep, as I kinda rotate the earpiece until the tip is as far in as it goes.

I have Westone UM56 custom tips, but they are tight in my ears, so I need oto-ease to lubricate them for insertion. I once fell asleep with the Shures using the Westone tips, and the sound nozzle broke off the earpiece while I tossed and turned through the night. Thank fully the Westone tips have a little "grab handle" so i was able to remove the tip from my ear. But, I don't use the UM56 after that, and I'm saving them for Westone 3.

Feb 3, 2008 at 1:48 AM Post #585 of 3,902
Quote:

HeadphoneAddict, Filipelli:

What tips do you use with your E500s and how deep do your LiveWires go in comparison?

Shure small black foamies. Go in deep but not as deep as my livewires. My livewires get smaller towards the tip so I believe it is deeper than I can feel as well. It provides a great seal and bass response though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back