Liverpool are European Champions
May 25, 2005 at 9:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

bln

Headphoneus Supremus
Great, great match. I really expected Milan to pull it out in the spot kicks, but their players just went cold. Gerrard had a great match especially.

May 26, 2005 at 12:01 AM Post #4 of 16
wow that was a really good game. I was surprised that Liverpool was able to come back after being down 3 nile. All in all a great game.

May 26, 2005 at 1:57 AM Post #5 of 16
Incredible - Kudos to Liverpool for pulling it back, wonder what odds you would have got on that
biggrin.gif

Shame it had to go to penalties - I think a replay would have been better.

A great night for British Footie

May 26, 2005 at 2:01 AM Post #6 of 16
Not a football fan much but accompanied a couple of gentlemen from Ireland to a bar at lunchtime to watch the match. Pretty boring for the first 3/4 of the match as my friends were rooting for Liverpool. I felt bad for them.
Then whamooooo. Unbelievable comeback. Very exciting.

Congrats to Liverpool

May 26, 2005 at 2:38 AM Post #8 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject
Go Stoke City!! Yeah right.
icon10.gif

stoke city?!?!? Bah I hate Liverpool, My brother is a Liverpool fan, damn scally. What a great win for Arsenal against Man Utd. They played only 1 and a half miles from where I live. I should of gone to watch the "gooners" but I had to work.
mad.gif

May 26, 2005 at 6:59 AM Post #10 of 16
That was a great match!Milan played great on first half (especially third goal was amazing) and Liverpool had the strenght to turn it around on the second. Congrats to both it looked like the Liverpool guys wanted this more.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 26, 2005 at 8:02 AM Post #11 of 16
Fantastic match! And this year in Spain we are Liverpool fans.

May 26, 2005 at 10:01 AM Post #12 of 16
Very nice game indeed. On the half time I was already like "naah it's no use to watch the other half" and how wrong was I. Liverpool deserved their victory. And after a long long time a second Finnish player is winning the Champions League.

Gongratulations Liverpool and Sami Hyypia!

May 26, 2005 at 2:06 PM Post #15 of 16
Now I know I'm back in America. No idea the cup finals were even on. In Asian, it was sports mayhem time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back