Live performane IEM
Dec 15, 2020 at 10:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

iDarcky

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, we recently switched to an IEM setup at church and I'm looking to buy a pair of headphones and I'm not sure which ones to get. I was looking at Shure IEM 215 and Fender IEM NINE, but I stumbled on this website https://www.linsoul.com and got a bit confused because of how many options of IEM are there.
So I need a bit of help from more used to IEM guys and girls.
I usually play acoustic guitar and bass so I would like something that have a bit of bass, and my budget is up to $150.
Thanks is advance!

Dec 15, 2020 at 3:13 PM Post #2 of 2
Hey guys, we recently switched to an IEM setup at church and I'm looking to buy a pair of headphones and I'm not sure which ones to get. I was looking at Shure IEM 215 and Fender IEM NINE, but I stumbled on this website https://www.linsoul.com and got a bit confused because of how many options of IEM are there.
So I need a bit of help from more used to IEM guys and girls.
I usually play acoustic guitar and bass so I would like something that have a bit of bass, and my budget is up to $150.
Thanks is advance!
I use IEMs for stage monitoring, and play the drums. I find one of the most important qualities for use as a stage monitor is isolation, but you needs may be a bit different. In that price range, my personal favorite IEM is the Etymotic ER2XR, which is often on sale on Amazon for around $100. The main caveat is if you are willing/able to use a deep insertion IEM.

I recently purchased the KZ ASF. While I personally find it terrible for just listening to music, as the tonality is odd, and it is severely lacking treble, the prominent frequencies presented are useful for stage monitoring, and the isolation that can be achieved with foam ear tips is superb. It has a lot of bass and midrange.

I don’t have direct experience with IEMs from AudioSense, but a lot of them seem to have excellent isolation, and hope others will chime in regarding them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back