Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling
Jan 20, 2012 at 5:14 PM Post #1,246 of 3,154
Awesome did you pm me your PayPal yet? Those sound awesome

Jan 27, 2012 at 7:41 AM Post #1,247 of 3,154

Quote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LM4562NA-Dual-High-Performance-Audio-Op-Amp-IC-LM4562-/360324403926?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e50212d6#ht_3397wt_956

is that the op amp you are referring to?

Slightly off topic but I just had to point out something about the above link.  Can anyone figure out to where this seller will actually ship?  He says Worldwide under "Shipping To" but then has a giant list of Exclusions - which I'm used to being on, living in South Africa.  Also on the list are:  North America, Central America, UK, Ireland, China, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Russian Federation, the list goes on...  If I had more time I'd actually go through the whole list just for fun, to see if there are any countries left.

Jan 28, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #1,249 of 3,154

Quote:
Looks like just USA mostly as stated in shipping costs.. I did not see metion of North America

They've obviously caught their mistake since this is the list from the ad when I first looked at it:

[size=12pt]item location: hongkong, Hong Kong[/size]
[size=12pt]Shipping to: Worldwide[/size]
[size=12pt]Excludes: New Zealand, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Guadeloupe, Marshall Islands, Wallis and Futuna, Gambia, Malaysia, Mayotte, Taiwan, Poland, Suriname, Oman, Kenya, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Middle East, Guinea-Bissau, Togo, Senegal, Armenia, Bhutan, Uzbekistan, Ireland, Qatar, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Netherlands, Burundi, Slovakia, Iraq, Equatorial Guinea, Slovenia, Thailand, North America, Aruba, American Samoa, Sweden, Iceland, Macedonia, Liechtenstein, Israel, Kuwait, Belgium, Algeria, Benin, Russian Federation, Oceania, Antigua and Barbuda, Italy, Swaziland, Pakistan, Tanzania, Ukraine, Singapore, Panama, Burkina Faso, Jersey, Kyrgyzstan, Switzerland, Reunion, Djibouti, Chile, Puerto Rico, China, Mali, Croatia, Republic of, Botswana, Cambodia, Portugal, Indonesia, Malta, Tajikistan, Vietnam, Paraguay, Cayman Islands, Saint Helena, Cyprus, Rwanda, Seychelles, Australia, Bangladesh, Austria, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Gabon Republic, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cote d Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Norway, Kiribati, Turkmenistan, Greece, Grenada, Haiti, Greenland, Yemen, Afghanistan, Montenegro, Africa, Mongolia, Nepal, Bahrain, Bahamas, Asia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, United Kingdom, Dominica, Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Angola, South America, Southeast Asia, Western Samoa, France, Mozambique, Namibia, Peru, Central America and Caribbean, Guatemala, Denmark, Vatican City State, Solomon Islands, Sierra Leone, Nauru, French Guiana, Anguilla, El Salvador, Guam, Micronesia, Dominican Republic, Cameroon, Guyana, Azerbaijan Republic, Macau, Georgia, Tonga, New Caledonia, San Marino, Eritrea, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Morocco, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belarus, Europe, Mauritania, Belize, Philippines, Uruguay, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Western Sahara, Congo, Republic of the, French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Spain, Estonia, Bermuda, Montserrat, Korea, South, Zambia, Somalia, Vanuatu, Ecuador, Albania, Monaco, Guernsey, Ethiopia, Laos, Niger, Venezuela, Ghana, Cape Verde Islands, Martinique, Moldova, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Madagascar, Lebanon, Liberia, Bolivia, Maldives, Gibraltar, Libya, Hong Kong, Central African Republic, Lesotho, Nigeria, Saint Lucia, Mauritius, Guinea, Jordan, Canada, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Chad, Andorra, Romania, Costa Rica, India, Mexico, Serbia, Kazakhstan, Netherlands Antilles, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Lithuania, Trinidad and Tobago, Palau, Malawi, Nicaragua, Finland, Tunisia, Luxembourg, Uganda, Brazil, Turkey, Barbados, Germany, Tuvalu, Jamaica, Latvia, Egypt, Niue, Honduras, Brunei Darussalam, Virgin Islands (U.S.), South Africa[/size]

Jan 28, 2012 at 12:41 AM Post #1,250 of 3,154
Feb 11, 2012 at 7:34 AM Post #1,251 of 3,154
Bumpan'.

Just impulse bought a LM4562 op-amp because... Well, why not? It'll be interesting to see how much of a difference it makes.

Mar 7, 2012 at 12:27 AM Post #1,258 of 3,154
Any really nice op amps that sound good with the tubes in my signature that someone would wanna recommend me?

Mar 8, 2012 at 3:04 PM Post #1,259 of 3,154
after long research and i want to have some fun with tube amp ,im now planning to get little dot 1+ for my Senn HD598 

1. Little Dot I+ ( I was planning to get The Little Dot MX II but the Dot I+ will be enough for my cans  )
2. for upgrade opamps ( OPA2107AP, LM4562 and LT1364CN8 but 2107 is my first choice but will have the other 2 just for fun to try them out )
3. for tubes ( WE408A , Mullard M8100/CV4010 and Mullard M8161/CV4015 : i don't think i can afford to try Sylvnia GB408A but that would be my first choice to try  )

by the way Hello The Little Dot I+ owners . i'll join you guys soon. ( just email David today )

Mar 9, 2012 at 1:23 PM Post #1,260 of 3,154
Welcome. Looks like you've done some research and have a great plan to explore some good listening with your I+!

after long research and i want to have some fun with tube amp ,im now planning to get little dot 1+ for my Senn HD598 

1. Little Dot I+ ( I was planning to get The Little Dot MX II but the Dot I+ will be enough for my cans  )
2. for upgrade opamps ( OPA2107AP, LM4562 and LT1364CN8 but 2107 is my first choice but will have the other 2 just for fun to try them out )
3. for tubes ( WE408A , Mullard M8100/CV4010 and Mullard M8161/CV4015 : i don't think i can afford to try Sylvnia GB408A but that would be my first choice to try  )

by the way Hello The Little Dot I+ owners . i'll join you guys soon. ( just email David today )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back