Lisa III and XP Appreciation, Review and Pics Thread
Feb 22, 2009 at 9:40 PM Post #77 of 229
Wow i never even saw this thread, what kool picts of the Lisa's you guys, very impressive!
smile_phones.gif

edit--guess i just lost it over time duh! guess it's an age thing
redface.gif

Feb 23, 2009 at 12:33 AM Post #78 of 229
Dallan...take some pics of your rig!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow i never even saw this thread, what kool picts of the Lisa's you guys, very impressive!
smile_phones.gif

edit--guess i just lost it over time duh! guess it's an age thing
redface.gif

Feb 23, 2009 at 2:35 PM Post #80 of 229
rasmushorn;5450309 said:
One more with the LISA III. It also really performs with K701. Great match!
And I use the 24V Firestone Supplier as Power Supply. It really adds a lot to the soundquality and it is much cheaper than the Triad Audio one.

I am thinking about getting this for my Lisa, does it come with a power lead to connect the amp or do you have to source your own cable?

Feb 23, 2009 at 3:46 PM Post #81 of 229
Thats funny, i put on five big picts last night and they are gone.?? Guess it got lost in there change around. Pain in the neck to do it so maybe i will try to photobucket them back later.

Feb 23, 2009 at 4:41 PM Post #82 of 229
Quote:

Thats funny, i put on five big picts last night and they are gone.?? Guess it got lost in there change around. Pain in the neck to do it so maybe i will try to photobucket them back later.

sure you did old man
evil_smiley.gif
jk
tongue.gif
there there, its OK, go make yourself a nice cup of cocoa

nah man; any lisa pics are great, I havent been able to take a bad pic of her. its what it sounds like thats key. and looking at you sig I bet thats pretty nice

Feb 23, 2009 at 4:56 PM Post #83 of 229
Musicdiddy;5453515 said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by rasmushorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And I use the 24V Firestone Supplier as Power Supply. It really adds a lot to the soundquality and it is much cheaper than the Triad Audio one.

I am thinking about getting this for my Lisa, does it come with a power lead to connect the amp or do you have to source your own cable?

When you buy the Firestone Supplier everything you need is in the box! And the included powercable fits perfectly. And this Supplier is designed for audio use. I think it is a real bargain...

Feb 23, 2009 at 4:58 PM Post #84 of 229
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sure you did old man
evil_smiley.gif
jk
tongue.gif
there there, its OK, go make yourself a nice cup of cocoa

nah man; any lisa pics are great, I havent been able to take a bad pic of her. its what it sounds like thats key. and looking at you sig I bet thats pretty nice

Best picts I have ever taken out here, I checked them a few times last night. I know they where doing a lot of work on the forum last night though so they went away. I can't repost now becuz I'm on blackberry.

Ya the Lisa is a looker & best sound in a portable, I rarely use my other two, should sell 'em.

Feb 23, 2009 at 7:03 PM Post #85 of 229
Sir, Im looking for a PSU for my future LISA iiiXP and I can see that you are using a firestone power supply is it a great combination? Did you encounter any problem or whatsoever? If not then I will buy myself a firestone power supply for my XP its cheaper than the LLP.

Thanks and more power to you,
Joey

Quote:

Originally Posted by rasmushorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

web.jpg

Feb 24, 2009 at 1:15 AM Post #90 of 229
Quote:

Best picts I have ever taken out here, I checked them a few times last night. I know they where doing a lot of work on the forum last night though so they went away. I can't repost now becuz I'm on blackberry.

Ya the Lisa is a looker & best sound in a portable,

No doubt about that

Quote:

I rarely use my other two, should sell 'em.

yeah my pico gets very little use these days but I may keep it anyway, because I still do get it out every now and then when I dont feel like carrying a bagl; although ive just built a low profile lisa III cable that will make that a lot easier when I dont have to have my VCAP dock with me. will post more pics later today with this new cable.

I envy your Zana deux :green with envy: i'm not usually a big tube fan, but somehow I get a feeling I would like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back