lindrone
Oct 31, 2005 at 8:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

chrisfromalbany

Headphoneus Supremus
Why did he stop posting on here. I see that he was active 6/2005 but has been posting since early this year.

Anyone know why?

Oct 31, 2005 at 9:45 PM Post #3 of 14
I remember he had the best write up on the differences in SQ between the 3rd and 4th gen ipods of anyone I have read. So I was hoping he would do the same for the 5th ipod. The email address in profile isnt valid? I can't imagine he didn't get a 5th ipod. He had to many before, anyone know email address for him. I talked through PMs many times.

-Chris

Nov 1, 2005 at 1:05 AM Post #5 of 14
world of warcraft? I fear all is lost for lindrone. check out this guy at another forum i go to: http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?...me=theantinazi

eek.gif

Nov 1, 2005 at 1:41 AM Post #6 of 14
I miss him too (he's a local Bay Area Head-Fier). I also miss Edwood, who stopped posting as well (maybe he too discovered the narcotic knows as WoW).

Nov 1, 2005 at 6:17 AM Post #9 of 14
<<cough, sets up his best Brad Pitt>>

The first rule of banned members is that you do not talk about banned members. The second rule of banned members is that you do *not* talk about banned members.
biggrin.gif

<<this isn't in reference to lindrone, btw...>>

Nov 1, 2005 at 10:23 AM Post #11 of 14
...Which would be to pee you pants, cause you aint cool less you pee you pants!

lol
biggrin.gif

Actually if mjg is doing it, I better get a video camera and some bail money
wink.gif

580smile.gif
Abe

Nov 1, 2005 at 2:12 PM Post #13 of 14
Perhaps he shrunk away in shame after making a significant contribution to the other forum and finally having discovered what certain individuals on there actually get up to
wink.gif
tongue.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Either way, I miss his posts. Very readable, very thorough and able to explain audiophile concepts in a very understandable way that I still can't.

Jun 14, 2006 at 12:10 AM Post #14 of 14
Hey y'all...I used to work with Lindrone. While I stuck to my Sennheisers over the few years we slaved away together, I saw more gear come and go via the UPS guy than you'd imagine...OK, most of you can imagine as you've seen many of the reviews. It was like Christmas all year long!

Anyways, I lurked around from time to time, was in the market for a new pair of cans so I thought I'd look in on him...looks like his disappearance on here lines up time-wise with when he lost his job when the company we worked with went belly-up...I do hope he's OK out there wherever he is.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back