Lime Ears Pneuma - discussion and impressions
Mar 28, 2021 at 4:10 PM Post #91 of 114
Try the Effect Audio EVO 10.

Very thanks. I have unpleasant experiences with Effect Audio, because I had Eros II and after half a year of use, it began to stiff in some places and cracked.

I searching cable with flat signature from sub-bass to lower-mids, more body and organic on middle-mids to all spectrum treble. He must resolving, resolution, details, have sparkle on highs and very good holographic.

Mar 31, 2021 at 9:23 AM Post #92 of 114
Very thanks. I have unpleasant experiences with Effect Audio, because I had Eros II and after half a year of use, it began to stiff in some places and cracked.

I searching cable with flat signature from sub-bass to lower-mids, more body and organic on middle-mids to all spectrum treble. He must resolving, resolution, details, have sparkle on highs and very good holographic.
Sounds like the EVO 10 :wink:

The build quality is great too. Much better than the Vogue series for example.

Mar 31, 2021 at 12:45 PM Post #93 of 114
Sounds like the EVO 10 :wink:

The build quality is great too. Much better than the Vogue series for example.

I may try this EVO 10. From EA I only know Ares II, Eros II, Thor II and Janus

Jun 30, 2021 at 3:04 PM Post #94 of 114
My journey looking for the best cable for Pneuma has come to an end. This cable is Wagnus & Noble "Aureole". If someone want forward vocals, especially female vocals, not to lose signature on bass, treble and holographic scene in Pneuma this maybe will be best cable for you.

Jul 17, 2021 at 10:49 AM Post #95 of 114
Come across this unit. After reading a few reviews, I am not so sure whether to get Pneuma or U12T. I mostly listen to classical, instrument jazz and acoustics. No vocal for me. What I like most is the central imaging, out of my head soundstage. I prefer the music played in front of me rather than in my head. Since I really love string instruments, I really prefer the realistic timbre of the strings. Also, I am more leaning towards a relaxed, warm neutral tonality. Seems Pneuma is a bit V-shaped? Any opinions?

Jul 17, 2021 at 10:58 AM Post #96 of 114
Come across this unit. After reading a few reviews, I am not so sure whether to get Pneuma or U12T. I mostly listen to classical, instrument jazz and acoustics. No vocal for me. What I like most is the central imaging, out of my head soundstage. I prefer the music played in front of me rather than in my head. Since I really love string instruments, I really prefer the realistic timbre of the strings. Also, I am more leaning towards a relaxed, warm neutral tonality. Seems Pneuma is a bit V-shaped? Any opinions?
Hi,

Neither one nor the other for this kind of music.

Jul 17, 2021 at 2:25 PM Post #97 of 114
I no listened U12T, because my canal ears too small for this IEM. Pneuma I said Pneuma no typical V-shaped, because have more sparkly and forward on lower-highs. Middle-highs and ultra-highs are withdrawn to lower-highs. Sub-bass depends to power DAP/AMP, if we have a lot of and depth sub-bass we need minimum 700mW.

For classic music Pneuma are very good, especially for orchestra, because give are full body and depth sounds, clear and amazing holography. Scene not width, but everything instrument playing around you head, both deep, with and height (depends to cable, example: Wangus&Noble Audio Aureole, have perfect height holography).
For instrument jazz and acoustic if you change cable which will add body to mids will be very good IEM/CIEMS with a realistic timbre on string, I know because for me female vocals and timbre of string and drums is most important.
But Pneuma haven't leaning toward a relaxed.

Dec 29, 2021 at 9:50 PM Post #98 of 114
Mar 8, 2022 at 4:59 PM Post #99 of 114
Ladies and Gentlemen,
We couldn't wait any longer so to celebrate International Women Day we finally decided to launch universal-fit version of Pneuma. Revised!

"Better" is the enemy of "good enough". That is why Pneuma received brand new shape, based on analysis of hundreds of ear impressions we gathered over the years.

There was no need to upgrade what was optimal.
The bass switch is there. The ruthenium-plated brass nozzles are there.
The sound remained the same - original Pneuma tuning stayed intact.

Let us know what you think. :)

Attachments

• 02_PNEUMA_web.jpg
    02_PNEUMA_web.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 03_PNEUMA_Switch_web.jpg
    03_PNEUMA_Switch_web.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 05_PNEUMA_web.jpg
    05_PNEUMA_web.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 0
  • 09_PNEUMA_web.jpg
    09_PNEUMA_web.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 0
Mar 8, 2022 at 5:46 PM Post #101 of 114
Good upgrade over the original. Always a good idea to go smaller and more comfortable. Good job! :L3000:
Thank you! :beerchug: It's been a journey but we managed to reduce the size by quite a bit maintaining whole internal geometry crucial to the tuning. "Rough"comparison on the pictures below. :)

Attachments

• 01_OLD_PNEUMA_vs_PNEUMA2022_vs_AETHERR2022.jpg
    01_OLD_PNEUMA_vs_PNEUMA2022_vs_AETHERR2022.jpg
    630.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 02_OLD_PNEUMA_vs_PNEUMA2022_vs_AETHERR2022 (1).jpg
    02_OLD_PNEUMA_vs_PNEUMA2022_vs_AETHERR2022 (1).jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 0
May 10, 2022 at 10:18 AM Post #103 of 114
Big thanks to @Uncle Wilson at Jaben Singapore for the loan of the demo unit of the Pneuma. Wilson passed it to me a couple of weeks back together with the Sony 1ZM2 and 1AM2. Totally forgot about them and then got too busy.

I switched out the SE stock cable. And replaced with the UM cooper M2 which is the stock cable for UM Mest2 since it has a 4.4mm plug.

I will say that I am pretty impressed thus far. Great soundstage. Excellent separation. I absolutely the bass, and the sub bass. The switch works wonderfully as well. Whether you want more trebles extension or a more well rounded pithy sound. :)

C6EE2D4C-4C2F-4EA4-83B7-652C342834A9.jpeg

Sep 6, 2022 at 1:37 PM Post #104 of 114
Any further Impression on pneuma? I've read that can be very suitable for metal, I listen to a lot of it, from trash to black, I could be interested in this set. The look is one of the best I've seen so far, gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back