Light effecting sound.
Feb 5, 2008 at 2:50 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Acoustic Chef /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Simple,

I'm talking about shinning light on a driver from a distance where thermal dynamics can not come into play, and hearing the effects/offset from the light.

Silly me, I thought you were talking about a "driver" of a car.
wink.gif
Like a crash with the guy driving off the road 'cause he could not see.

Feb 5, 2008 at 2:51 AM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by slwiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So would you suggest that you could charge your LED flashlight batteries if you set it out in the light all day?

nope. do you know what photoelectric effect is?

Feb 5, 2008 at 2:53 AM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by luvdunhill /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nope. do you know what photoelectric effect is?

I have an good ideal but could not scientifically define it. So you are not saying that you get current in your circuits from those LEDs on your amps. What are you getting that you have to cover them?

Feb 5, 2008 at 3:00 AM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

So you are not saying that you get current in your circuits from those LEDs on your amps.

I'm sorry, this doesn't make sense.

Yes, the LEDs are used as a current sources. I've tried things like painting them with black opaque paint, covering them up, etc.

Feb 5, 2008 at 3:15 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by luvdunhill /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sorry, this doesn't make sense.

Yes, the LEDs are used as a current sources. I've tried things like painting them with black opaque paint, covering them up, etc.

It does make sense if you realized that I did not know that the LEDs were used as constant sources for current and even after reading it the second time it took me the third to get it. I am fairly dense at times.
wink.gif

Feb 5, 2008 at 4:03 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

It does make sense if you realized that I did not know that the LEDs were used as constant sources for current and even after reading it the second time it took me the third to get it. I am fairly dense at times.
wink.gif

But we still love you.
wink.gif
*Hugs Steve*

I am almost certain light contracts and focus's energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back