life is good
Nov 27, 2005 at 10:07 AM Post #16 of 74
Someone once told me, "Life sometimes sucks, but its sure preferable to the alternative!"
tongue.gif

Nov 27, 2005 at 11:36 AM Post #19 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hey_Its_Cole
Overall I could not be happyier.

My life was going along great until I read this. Now ending it seems the only option.

Nov 27, 2005 at 2:33 PM Post #21 of 74
Life is pretty good. It's the weekend and the last day of Thanksgiving Break and I have absolutely no comprehension of the work that awaits me in school. Even if it was a school day, life would still be probably pretty good. No major crises here.

Nov 27, 2005 at 2:39 PM Post #22 of 74
Life is good. Do not look around you, but inside you, to find "good."

In my darker days, I had a saying:

Life is like an experience with a cheap hooker. You THINK it's a good time, but all you get is *****ed, and you end up paying for it anyways.

But I'm a lot better now
icon10.gif

Nov 27, 2005 at 8:02 PM Post #23 of 74
Quote:

life is good

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

isnt it??

Indeed.

Nov 28, 2005 at 12:15 AM Post #24 of 74
hehe in before the lock

Life's not too bad. Sometimes its a little stressful/fast but overall its not too bad. besides it could be worse right now, I could be a victim of one of this years many natural disasters.

Nov 28, 2005 at 1:03 AM Post #25 of 74
Life is damn good!

Thanksgiving at a Soho loft with some snobby NY elite artists and dealers (GREAT WINE btw), found my old Olivia Tremor Control album, got my ticket to Paris and I'm headed to France in a few weeks, completed a story, sold a laptop, had a good fling with an old flame ALL in a week!

anyone wanna high five?
biggrin.gif

Nov 28, 2005 at 2:29 AM Post #28 of 74
It all depends on when in one's life the question is asked. There will always be bad times so enjoy the good ones while you can.

Nov 28, 2005 at 4:12 AM Post #30 of 74
I've been thinking about how good life is and many people's perspective of it sucking or not depending on how much they have lost in previous years.
That being said, i've just spent my four days of Thanksgiving vacation alone and I didn't really mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back