LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG
May 28, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #2,492 of 3,525
Yep, I just uninstall Chinese bloatware and now have a clean phone
smily_headphones1.gif

where did you bought it?
blink.gif

May 28, 2016 at 3:54 PM Post #2,493 of 3,525
From liaow.com - the best site/shop to buy Chinese phones. Good contact, good price,everything perfect. I just select the DHL worldwide shipping and I have the phone in my hands after 3 days, when Mike from Liaow have shipped it to me. I pay with PayPal. U can trust it!

May 29, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #2,500 of 3,525
I've finally had a chance to listen to these for a bit with my Audeze Sines, and I'm very impressed with the quality. It blows away my old HTC One (original), HTC One M8 and Galaxy S4.

It's not as good as my Mojo which isn't a fair comparison (just putting it out there for reference), but it does compare favorably to my old OPPO HA-2. I wish I still had the Oppo to do an A/B comparison. This is using Tidal HiFi via the UAPP app.

Needless to say, I'm super impressed by how good it sounds.

May 31, 2016 at 11:23 PM Post #2,505 of 3,525
thanks to everyone for your tips in the thread. on my second v10 because i love it so much (first one i borked the SD card slot).

anyway, upgraded to MM and rooted (T-Mobile). now in PowerAmp, Direct Volume Control is enabled...and holy crap. It's like even louder and more powerful and awesomesounding. 

i also have the sony z7s. so sweet. makes my custom TF10s sound crappy though. not the phone. the z7s do. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back