LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG
Jan 17, 2016 at 5:18 PM Post #1,801 of 3,525

True, but you can always remove the sim card and put it in airplane mode to make a dap. Then you'd need a second V10 to use as a phone. 
beyersmile.png

There is one advantage: Before the V10, I missed calls during the day because I was listening to a dap and couldn't hear my phone.....

that is true 

an I REALLY  like the HD 25 with the v10, even the 3.5mm jack fits nicely! 

Jan 17, 2016 at 6:04 PM Post #1,802 of 3,525

Are people starting to make the jump from their DAPs to just having the LGV10 as an all in one solution?

I've made the jump. The sound quality isn't quite equal to a great dedicated player, but the added convenience of carrying just one device is something I've been waiting for, and the quality is high enough to use on-the-go

Jan 18, 2016 at 8:14 PM Post #1,805 of 3,525

Are people starting to make the jump from their DAPs to just having the LGV10 as an all in one solution?

I've made the jump. The sound quality isn't quite equal to a great dedicated player, but the added convenience of carrying just one device is something I've been waiting for, and they
quality is high enough to use on-the-go

I just can't get the idea that a smartphone can sound better than a dedicated dap..but it seems true according to this thread, i would love to have one device for all..should i buy one and used it instead of fiio x3ii?

Jan 18, 2016 at 9:04 PM Post #1,809 of 3,525
  No, but it is nice to have it as an option for traveling light or when you get stuck somewhere. :)

It sounds fair with my 990s, but it really doesn't get the job done.  You still need an amp to be honest.

Yeap

the V10 an my HD 25-1 II are my travel light but still sounds good option, if I want TRUE TOTL sound on the Go, I have my hm901/pb2 + Headphone option, I even have a bag for all that stuff xD that I can carry around 

Jan 18, 2016 at 9:42 PM Post #1,810 of 3,525
@Mshenay
I think I am finally upgrading to a LG V10 tomorrow.
The HD25-I II were my favorite headphone for a long time.
You're making me want a set again so bad... I really think I might get a second set
smily_headphones1.gif

@kramer5150 are you thinking of getting a V10 too? :D

@Nephorsis which DAP are we comparing it to? i think that is important to consider too

Jan 18, 2016 at 9:46 PM Post #1,811 of 3,525
  @Mshenay
I think I am finally upgrading to a LG V10 tomorrow.
The HD25-I II were my favorite headphone for a long time.
You're making me want a set again so bad... I really think I might get a second set
smily_headphones1.gif

@kramer5150 are you thinking of getting a V10 too? :D

@Nephorsis which DAP are we comparing it to? i think that is important to consider too

I would do it man! I love the HD 25-1 II not only for how it sounds, but the Cable works really well with the V10! Sits in there nicely, doesn't wiggle at all! Whole headphone is rugged an makes a great travel buddy xD do it man

Jan 18, 2016 at 9:48 PM Post #1,812 of 3,525
  I would do it man! I love the HD 25-1 II not only for how it sounds, but the Cable works really well with the V10! Sits in there nicely, doesn't wiggle at all! Whole headphone is rugged an makes a great travel buddy xD do it man

The HD 25-1 II was my preferred studio headphone for a long time.
I don't know if you know the VE Monk, but I always thought they had almost the same sond as the HD 25-1 II did.

Are people here running theirs stock or with Viper 4 android?

Jan 18, 2016 at 11:40 PM Post #1,813 of 3,525

The HD 25-1 II was my preferred studio headphone for a long time.
I don't know if you know the VE Monk, but I always thought they had almost the same sond as the HD 25-1 II did.

Are people here running theirs stock or with Viper 4 android?

I'm using the Hifi Dac Fic an Neutron, but other wise stock 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back