LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG
Nov 14, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #737 of 3,525
This destroys the G4 which is why I bought this just a couple months after getting the G4.
In every aspect this is the greatest phone I have ever owned, tested, tried or held.
My only beef is there is no safe root method yet.

Even not including the audio aspects of the phone it is just a great phone. Kind of a shame it won't be as popular as it should be.

Nov 14, 2015 at 12:43 PM Post #739 of 3,525
  its our little secret :D

My worry would be that in a couple years when I want to upgrade that LG and maybe others will see that the sales weren't good, and they won't bother to stay involved with high end audio like this. We'll have to wait and see, but there is no way I could go back to something of lesser sound quality and the phone won't last forever or be supported forever.

Nov 14, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #746 of 3,525
FINALLY got a response from Diane and I think someone else emailed her as well but she said the US version of the LG V10 does in fact contain the ESS Sabre amp. and dac which is awesome news now I can get kone with confidence.

Nov 14, 2015 at 3:07 PM Post #748 of 3,525
Oh and on a side note, my Verizon LTE & call reception is significantly better than my Note 3.  In my house where roommates have to get an AT&T extender for their phones and I couldn't even get 3G or make a call - now I get 10MB LTE and 2 call bars on Verizon.  Streaming HD Video with no buffering.  It's a fringe area.

Nov 14, 2015 at 3:22 PM Post #750 of 3,525
With hifi enabled you guys are really listening that loudly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back